www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

another busa convert

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
hayabuser
Grumpy Old Man
tailscookie
Joshidiah
r1beater
lewbking
glenn71
11 posters

descriptionanother busa convert Emptyanother busa convert

more_horiz
G,day fellas,im from Australia,Ive owned my busa since 2006,still have it,its a race bike now,Wanted something with better low speed steering and the busa engine and electrics im familiar with to build up.Just about to buy a black king.Im hoping itll be a keeper that I can develop into something pretty awesome,cheers.

descriptionanother busa convert EmptyRe: another busa convert

more_horiz
:wel:  to our forum

more_horiz
Hey Glen, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the b-king. I love mine (it is my all time favorite bike , and I have had a lot of bikes. Your lucky you found one of the black ones ( they are the very fastest of all )  lol!  Lots of good people here lots of knowledge .... lew

more_horiz
welcome Aussie Aussie 

more_horiz
Hi there!  :wel: 

more_horiz
welcome, ukflaggif 

more_horiz
Welcome home!
I've had many sport/dragbikes over the years and, like Lew, love mine also.
The B-King will hold it's own on the track in the hands of an average rider!

more_horiz
I came off of two Hayabusas (one at a time, obviously  Very Happy  ) before the B-King so I know exactly how you ended up here. The King is a terrific all around bike, you're going to love it.

Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome Glen71 did the same as you had two busas and went to a King. Find it more of a play bike than the busa. exc911ence great minds think a like, was writing this message as yours was posting  lol! 

more_horiz
Thanks fellas,Got my Black B king,Already flashed it,converted it to race shift and dropped a tooth on the front and fitted a make shift cold intake for now,It has Ixl slip ons and ive removed the spud on one side.fitted a new oem air cleaner.I want to fit a woolich logbox pro and measure and tune as I mod things like the intake/air filter,exhaust etc so I can weigh up the overall gains and losses of each change.It certainly steers nice and light and the riding position appears far more tolerable than a busa on longer trips.Ive just got to settle into it and assess what I do and don't like and decide my direction with it.Im keen to fit My billet clutch hub and take it to the strip and see what I can do with it stock height.

more_horiz
nice 1 m8 , let us know how you get on  thumbs up 2 

more_horiz
hi Glen71 welcome to the forum it seems a common theme here but i had a Busa to and loved it i just like the B kings riding position more both great bikes you will love it

more_horiz
You will love it at the strip,more entertaining than any other bike Ive ever had there. Have fun with your new toy!

more_horiz
glenn71 wrote:
Im keen to fit My billet clutch hub and take it to the strip and see what I can do with it stock height.

Installing a clutch mod is almost a rule if you want to race at the drag strip...
It gets pretty brutal with the back-torque limiter after a while!

more_horiz
..... or build a naked Busa,
and get the best of both worlds.

more_horiz
Welcome Glenn!  cheers 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply