www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionsi russell  Hi Emptysi russell Hi

more_horiz
Hi
I have just joined ,so thought i would post my thoughts
On a pure impulse i bought a black 2010 (with yoshimura's) king last thursday ,traded in my nearly new XJR 1300
Now i have adimred the b king since it first came out ,but never got around to takeing the plunge
Unfortunately I had to got to work for a couple of weeks the day after ,so i have only ridden it the 37 miles home !!
WOW !! ,I have made a great choice
Despite only being just unde 5 foot tall ,i found the size to be spot on for me ,you really feel you are on something a bit special !!
The fuelings is perfect ,so much so ,that you donrt even need the B mode ,as the throttle control is so accurate .
The power is pretty good too of course ,and the sound of the Yoshi exhaust !!
The handling is the one thing that surprised me ,although not up there with a zx10 i owned it steers around corners like its on rails,maybe a little too well ,but nothing you couldnt get used to
What i do love about it , is in those few miles i rode it ,it made me feel special ,which is one of the reasons i ride .....after a crappy day or time in your life ,you can hop on your bike and you feel instantly better
I have been lucky enough to have owned some nice bikes in the past ,but this has that little something extra which i cant quite pin point !

Si

descriptionsi russell  Hi EmptyRe: si russell Hi

more_horiz
Welcome! Now you know what we all feel! Enjoy!

more_horiz
Welcome "Si Russell"

Have to agree, the bike is very predictable and controllable,
I doubt you'll be using the B-Mode often.

We look foreward to seeing some pics of your new toy.

Again, welcome to the forum.

more_horiz
many thanks !! i have to say though before someone mentions it ,i am just under 5 feet 7 tall ....not 5 feet !!

more_horiz
si russell wrote:
Hi
I have just joined ,so thought i would post my thoughts
On a pure impulse i bought a black 2010 (with yoshimura's) king last thursday ,traded in my nearly new XJR 1300
Now i have adimred the b king since it first came out ,but never got around to takeing the plunge
Unfortunately I had to got to work for a couple of weeks the day after ,so i have only ridden it the 37 miles home !!
WOW !! ,I have made a great choice
Despite only being just unde 5 foot  tall ,i found the size to be spot on for me ,you really feel you are on something a bit special !!
The fuelings is perfect ,so much so ,that you donrt even need the B mode ,as the throttle control is so accurate .
The power is pretty good too of course ,and the sound of the Yoshi exhaust !!
The handling is the one thing that surprised me ,although not up there with a zx10 i owned it steers around corners like its on rails,maybe a little too well ,but nothing you couldnt get used to
What i do love about it , is in those few miles i rode it ,it made me  feel special ,which is one of the reasons i ride .....after a crappy day or time in your life ,you can hop on your bike and you feel instantly better
I have been lucky enough to have owned some nice bikes in the past ,but this has that little something extra which i cant quite pin point !

Si

Si, congrats on the purchase... and yes it is a special bike. You will think so even more after a few house of seat time. Good and safe riding to you my friend.... Lew

more_horiz
:wel:  si Russell what a good choice  thumbs up 2 

more_horiz
Hi si russell and welcome, sounds like you and I are about the same height. The King is very "shorty" friendly and is an amazing bike.
 :wel:  :wel:  :wel:

Last edited by dekker on Wed 26 Mar 2014 - 13:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found the welcome emoticon that I thought was missing.)

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy your bike  cheers 

more_horiz
si russell  Hi 16010611

Welcome si, guess you made it home then... Laughing 

more_horiz
hi  flower 

more_horiz
si russell wrote:
many thanks !! i have to say though before someone mentions it ,i am just under 5 feet 7 tall ....not 5 feet !!

I had a few people contacting me after your post as they wanted to know wtf you used to lower it to short ass level.... laugh 

more_horiz
Welcome.
Agree with comments that the throttle is easy to control for such a powerful engine. I have not needed to use the B level.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply