www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionhello from Slovenia (eu) Emptyhello from Slovenia (eu)

more_horiz
Hi,
My name is Peter i am from slovenia, selfemployed, i live with my girlfriend and our 3 children. Whenever i have 20 minutes of time i go riding motorbike for 2hours.

My pre ovened bikes were mostly sport hondas (cb500, vtr
1000, cbr600, vfr800) all in years 1998-2003 but ever since i first saw 01 bking concept i wanted to buy one...

From 03-07 i didnt own a motorcycle. Only once or twice a year took my fathers vfr...Those were the longest 5 years of my life.

Back in 07 i bought my first suzuki gsxr 600 k5 i liked it so mutch that i take it back to dealer and ordered new 750 k7, so bking had to wait. in 08 i got great price for new kawi z1000 - loved neaked experiance, in 09 decided to go back on k9 gsxr since all my friends have been riding sports bikes.

I lost few friends on the road so decided last year to sell it. Bought Kawasaki gtr 1400 i thought my wife would ride with me, she didnt since our first child was born. Bike had too much confort for me since she even now decided not to ride with me. So i sold big cruiser.

Finaly i found 1st hand 08 b-king with zero modifications, low milage 8000, and mint condition. For best price in eu.
I must say its best bike i ever had... i loved gsxrs but bking is alot more usefull for road riding.

I will ad few pictures of my bk. Regards to all members.

p.s: i hope u undurstand since my english is in bad shape...

descriptionhello from Slovenia (eu) EmptyRe: hello from Slovenia (eu)

more_horiz
velcome  ukflaggif hello from Slovenia (eu) 804287 

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Your English is just fine. Welcome to the forum. I am somewhat new my self and everyone has been very welcoming and I wanted to extend that to you as well.  Very Happy 

Kind regards,

Scot

more_horiz
:wel:  peter to our forum , your English is just fine mate !

more_horiz
:wel: to the forum.

more_horiz
WELCOME!

more_horiz
Hi Peter. Make yourself at home  thumbs up 2 

more_horiz
hi. flower 

more_horiz
Hi Peter.
I am on my third Concours C10 (GTR1000) 1998 125k mi, 2001 144k mi and now 37k mi on the 2005
Just got my '08 ' King several months ago and I do love it.
I am a lover of the stock look.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply