www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnow then Emptynow then

more_horiz
Now then.

Finally got my hands on a B-King. Its got 220bhp rear wheel horse power and bought it off the bloke who built it and had it from new so know all the history of the bike. Its abit rough around certain places as it was used for drag racing which he won many classes with it. My plan is to tidy it all up (basically just clean the thing) and a re-spray. At the mo thinking white and black or silver and red. But it does look very nice all black as it is

Bike goes very well cant wait to get it looking as good as it goes.

Cheers. Rich

descriptionnow then EmptyRe: now then

more_horiz
220BHP WHATS BEEN DONE BROTHER ??

more_horiz
A lot!!!! Engine built by Nicky Kennedy at Scarborough. Higher comp, polished head, internally bottom end is capable of 500bhp turbo system and revs like crazy. Got a ti-force big bore full system on it but want to change end can for a raceface growler type. Its nearly got 150lb of torque

more_horiz
hi rich welcome,any pics of the bike ?

more_horiz
:wel:  to  .org.  Rich bike sounds cool m8  thumbs up 2 

more_horiz
Hi Rich!  :wel: 

Oh God... That sounds like a concret shredder to me  affraid . Be sure to share some pics with us.

more_horiz
still waiting  Basketball 

more_horiz
Welcome.
Holey Moley Andey!
I won't but see the need for others to have MO POWER

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum