www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew B King owner in NNY Emptynew B King owner in NNY

more_horiz
Picking up my '08 for a song hopefully tonight! She's got some rash and cosmetic issues but for the price and mileage (~3500 mi.) I couldn't resist. First things first I'm pulling some plastics and giving it the plastidip treatment. I'm still trying to decide which exhaust to put on it. Yoah r55, Brocks alienhead, or 'busa Akrapovic? They're all probably too loud but you can't win em all.

descriptionnew B King owner in NNY EmptyRe: new B King owner in NNY

more_horiz
Oh, I'm upgrading from a 94 Honda CB1000 that I built/customized. Once I get on my laptop I'll try to upload some pictures.

more_horiz
Nice one new B King owner in NNY 804287 you will love it ,welcomes me to .org.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome on board! :wel:

All these systems you mentioned are going to be VERY loud... You will turn literally all the heads there. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Welcome...I love my Brock's AH2 but you can't go wrong with any of your options

more_horiz
Quietest being the Akra I'm guessing?? I'm a fan of just a touch over stock but my options are limited. Don't like the undertails either and they aren't cost effective.

more_horiz
welcome new B King owner in NNY 786369 always nice to see another states rider on here. i do like my TBR carbon undertail with matching powdercoated tips though. wish they were a tad louder maybe

more_horiz
I'm a huge fan of made in the USA goods but I dislike TBR. Too. Damn. Loud.

Rode er for the first time. Wowza.

more_horiz
Polished the snot out of the headlight yesterday and it turned out pretty darn good. I'm finishing up the plastiderpin' of the dashed bits today then she goes together. I also have a lead on a direct fit airbox mod hose that if iit works I'll post up.

One serious concern though- this forum has a serious lack of sticky's for good information and mods. What's up with that?

more_horiz
schofell84 wrote:
Polished the snot out of the headlight yesterday and it turned out pretty darn good. I'm finishing up the plastiderpin' of the dashed bits today then she goes together. I also have a lead on a direct fit airbox mod hose that if iit works I'll post up.

One serious concern though- this forum has a serious lack of sticky's for good information and mods. What's up with that?
all the info is there if you use the search function , sorry if it's not up to your specification Razz

more_horiz
schofell84 wrote:

Yes, you are right about the stickys' but on the other hand there is so many different mods, that it would have been pointless to stick them all.
And I do not consider myself to be a proper person in order to judge, which one is better than the other - very subjective matter.

I have recently thought about the creation of one big mods' thread, where I would catalogue the different modifications according to relevant groups (exhaust, body work, electrics, etc.) and provide direct links to the separate threads devoted to that particular matter. It is TONS of work to do and I am short on free time lately geek

more_horiz
Maybe I'm just not much of a fan of the search on this site. I've used it but its just a pain to sort through everything and then find something kind of along the lines of what you were looking for and its 8 years old and now irrelevant. Any who. I'm bored and iim gonna try to upload some phone pictures for ya's.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply