www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionJust like yours, Viktor from hungary EmptyJust like yours, Viktor from hungary

more_horiz
Hi All
I'm so happy about to find this friendly forum, everyone is so helpful!
I have found my beast 2 months before with 0km Smile, so I took the virginity now with the first 1000km s. My previous bike was a Yamaha Fz6s2, so everything doubled up. I extremely enjoy it, I feel that all screws and angles are masterpieces in this bike, they took plenty of energy and ideas to develop it as perfect as it can be. They had success. The funniest, that the B has more wind protection as my Fazer with head module and windscreen, and my turning radius is much much smaller with the 200/50 at the back. It reads in my mind, what would I like to do. And I have the same 6.5L/100 km as my 600 fazer (just with double torque) Smile

So in one word, it's PERFECT

The only issue what I have, that one of the injector head is fouled, so have to do a nice big cleaning service with that.

Greets to everyone here!

Viktor
Just like yours, Viktor from hungary Dsc_2511
Just like yours, Viktor from hungary Dsc_2512

descriptionJust like yours, Viktor from hungary EmptyRe: Just like yours, Viktor from hungary

more_horiz
:wel: :wel:

descriptionJust like yours, Viktor from hungary Emptyhowdy

more_horiz
hi and welcome
how on earth did you find a king with zero km"s

descriptionJust like yours, Viktor from hungary EmptyRe: Just like yours, Viktor from hungary

more_horiz
A guy bought it at 2008, and as he went home 2km's he realized it's too big for him Smile
My luck

more_horiz
fojerhar wrote:
A guy bought it at 2008, and as he went home 2km's he realized it's too big for him Smile
My luck
cheers great result

more_horiz
Welcome home, Victor. :wel:

I exacly know your feelings because I swapped the 2005 FZ6 Fazer for the King I love you I love you I love you .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply