www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Brisbane EmptyHello from Brisbane

more_horiz
Hi Guys
Just joined the group and just brought my bking haven't given it a good work out just yet

descriptionHello from Brisbane EmptyRe: Hello from Brisbane

more_horiz
howdy mate good to see another ozzie bking rider , pleanty of good blokes and advice on  here but watch out for the
advice from the slow silver bking riders jocolor  but learn from the fast black bking riders ( Hello from Brisbane 811442 )

tell us more about your bike mods etc..

Hello from Brisbane 811442

more_horiz
No mods yet stock as it comes
Not sure what will come first
Any suggestions

more_horiz
derestrict and trim std ecu bin file for starters a bit more power and less restrictions

I have a 4 into 1 busa exhaust on mine but a lot of people like thew under tail Yoshi pipes (see Tom)

more_horiz
Hi and welcome vx!

I bought mine a year ago, and quickly became bored with the torque curve; fast, but utterly predictable (like a big electric engine). Putting on a full exhaust system (which gets rid of the cat) made the bike a lot more enjoyable/aggressive, partnered with extensive dynotuning. Sounds nuts, too.

I put on an aftermarket quickshifter and launch control/race unit which increases the fun again, but I'd recommend talking to Todd Spiers on this site; he's one of the best flashers for this bike in the world, and is over in NZ. Don't get a power commander, as the ECU flash is much more effective and allows quickshifter functionality too.

I raced my bike last weekend around the track in Adelaide, and was keeping up with fully race-prepped bikes; Bkings are amazing when livened-up!

One side note: the bike's suspension is set hideously soft from the factory, set for about a 70 KG rider. Spend the $50 and get your local race bike shop to set the suspension for you (and levers etc at the same time, if you're not wrenchie).

more_horiz
not so far away Super Bike Performance in Marion can flash and dyno the bking no problems. What a Face
I had mine blue printed there , dialled std cams .010 off the head and a port job & ecu edit it now makes 189rwhp and 107 rwftlbs

fast just doesn't describe it. Hello from Brisbane 786369

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Hello! Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy the bike as much as we all do! :wel:

more_horiz
Hi.
I'm just on the Brisbane Northside.

Had mine since 07.

I'm guessing yours might be a 2nd hand local bike?
I know several of the Ex-Owners / bikes around Brisbane.

Tony.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply