www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi from Whitley Bay EmptyHi from Whitley Bay

more_horiz
Hello all, second day of living with my new BKing - surreal, mental, unnerving and reignited my passion for biking! Awesome doesn't come close!

descriptionHi from Whitley Bay EmptyRe: Hi from Whitley Bay

more_horiz
Hello and welcome to the .org

The bike is more than great thats for sure. In the case of most of our members - definitely a keeper. I hope you will love it more and more as the time will pass.

cheers

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome! I've come from a KTM 990 SUPERDUKE R - very different characters but was looking for a complete change and got one! Out for 150 miles today and trying to get to grips with the infinite wall of power this bike has, was great fun! Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel: to .org. good ain't they 👍😁

more_horiz
Kajee wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! I've come from a KTM 990 SUPERDUKE R - very different characters but was looking for a complete change and got one! Out for 150 miles today and trying to get to grips with the infinite wall of power this bike has, was great fun! Very Happy

Yeah, this is true. Our bike has no powerbad. the power is literally everywhere laugh .

Enjoy your ride and be safe thumbs up 2

more_horiz
You too!

more_horiz
Welcome, from sunny Hull Hi from Whitley Bay 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply