www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionAnother Newbie EmptyAnother Newbie

more_horiz
Hi Just to say yet another new member to this forum
Last of the B king anniversary model and colour scheme.
One thing I notice so much comfier than the BUSA and ZZR I had in the past or is it me getting old.

having some difficulty getting the suspension set up for my weight. went into a ride in ride out and all he did was static sag. 30mm at both ends.
I have twiddled and back is ok 11mm on pre load thread from collar to top.
but having front end too hard or soft cannot get happy medium any ideas?

will review this forum for help.

Steve
Lutterworth
UK

descriptionAnother Newbie EmptyRe: Another Newbie

more_horiz
:wel: Steve

im sure some of the more learned members will be able to steer you in the right direction on the suspension front Another Newbie 804287

more_horiz
Thanks, I see in your picture you have the same anniversary version as I do.
any issues.
I heard there was only 60 imported into UK of this colour which makes us unique.

I have Yoshi's on mine but will be taking them off soon as TOOOOO Loud.

I like to ride up nice and quiet and blow people off, oops shouldn't have said it that way LOL.

anyway such power.
Steve

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum Steve, see you have one of the Faster colours ;blue;; laugh only up the road in north Leicestershire mate may see you around Another Newbie 804287 do a search about your suspension failing that some one will be able to put you right on here

more_horiz
Hi Steve! :wel:

more_horiz
Hi Steve, yes both myself and Dave (admin) have the faster colour version, like yourself

I have Yoshi's on mine and sometimes wish they were a bit louder Cool, as when you get up to speed you can barely hear them!! Wink

Anyway good luck with any alterations your doing, there are lots of knowledge on here and a shed load of bit on fleabay thumbs up 2

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply