www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Croatia EmptyHello from Croatia

more_horiz
Hi,
I come from beautiful country Croatia. I ride since I was 9, had several motorcycles, last two were Z750 2009 and now Aprilia Shiver. My father loved motorcycles and now I inherited this passion, he drove me from kindergarten on motorcycle and that were my earliest memories. I have two beautiful boys and loving wife. I ride when I have time on weekends mostly through country, beautiful landscapes, vine roads. I dream of owning a B King and maybe next year I could afford it since i promised to my friend I will sold my Aprilia. I am project manager in Ericsson. I joined forum so I could learn as much possible about the bike to see if its for me since I cannot try in anywhere here in Zagreb, its like You want it You pay and drive and if You dont like it then You must sell it. And its hard to sell anything these days. My Z and Aprilia were great but its seats were to hard and I could not drive for 1.5 hour without rest. Hopefully my next bike will have better seat or will use gel seat.
Kind regards to all members

descriptionHello from Croatia EmptyRe: Hello from Croatia

more_horiz
:wel: to .org. your in the right place to learn about the b-king

more_horiz
Welcome Very Happy

im pretty sure everyone on here will tell you that you wont be disappointed with a 'King' Very Happy
As for comfort, I have standard seat and never have an issue with comfort Hello from Croatia 804287

more_horiz
Warm welcome from sunny Poland cheers .

It is so great to see new member coming. Make yourself at home and if you need any assistance, just let us know thumbs up 2

more_horiz
SCasey wrote:
Welcome Very Happy

im pretty sure everyone on here will tell you that you wont be disappointed with a 'King' Very Happy
As for comfort, I have standard seat and never have an issue with comfort Hello from Croatia 804287

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Warm welcome from sunny Poland cheers .

It is so great to see new member coming. Make yourself at home and if you need any assistance, just let us know thumbs up 2

Thank You:)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply