www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionA little to quite  EmptyA little to quite

more_horiz
Hey folks. Well I just got my 08 b king and I love the bike. The issue I have is that it is a little to quite. Looking to change the exhaust. Any suggestions and would I need to remap the bike.

descriptionA little to quite  Emptyexhaust

more_horiz
Welcome, fellow Floridian. You do not need to re-flash if your thinking of just a slip on type exhaust. I have two bros but they're not making them anymore. I would look into Woolick Racing re-flashing. They have several types of options. You will need a newer version of windows, i.e. 7 or higher.  Look at the videos they have. You, of course, can go as far with your mods you'd like but you will lose fuel mileage. One other thing is to look at removing the emission canister. Simple and cleans up the look.
Best to you fellow B-Kinger.

descriptionA little to quite  EmptyRe: A little to quite

more_horiz
welcome to the forum as said no need to re-flash , I done this mod and am happy with the results

http://www.suzukib-king.org/t156-stock-exhaust-mod-how-to?highlight=exhaust+mod

more_horiz
I run Yoshimura TRC slipons, which are tucked under the stock covers. Thanks to this I kept the original look while sheding some weight from the tail section and gained sweet, rumbling sound. No ECU flash/ fuel maps required.

If you are interested in my mod, click the link in my description, below the post. A little to quite  804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply