www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B-King owner from Southern California EmptyNew B-King owner from Southern California

more_horiz
Greetings. I purchased a 2008 B-King off of Craigslist six months ago. It came with Yosh exhaust and an airbox mod. I had Race Tech put in stiffer 1.1 fork springs and a 850 pound rear spring ( I weigh 210 fully suited). I'm running Michelin Road 5 tires. I just put on stainless brake and clutch lines that I got for Christmas.

I've been a daily rider on the street for the last 44 years. I'm having more fun with my B-King than any other bike I've owned or ridden (including a 2008 Hayabusa).

Future mods include Brembo brakes, CAT eliminator and Woolich flash kit...

jack

New B-King owner from Southern California Img_1310

A recent trip from Los Angles to San Francisco on the Pacific Coast Highway.

descriptionNew B-King owner from Southern California EmptyRe: New B-King owner from Southern California

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Great shot! New B-King owner from Southern California 804287

descriptionNew B-King owner from Southern California EmptyRe: New B-King owner from Southern California

more_horiz
jr4488 wrote:
Greetings. I purchased a 2008 B-King off of Craigslist six months ago. It came with Yosh exhaust and an airbox mod. I had Race Tech put in stiffer 1.1 fork springs and a 850 pound rear spring ( I weigh 210 fully suited). I'm running Michelin Road 5 tires. I just put on stainless brake and clutch lines that I got for Christmas.

I've been a daily rider on the street for the last 44 years. I'm having more fun with my B-King than any other bike I've owned or ridden (including a 2008 Hayabusa).

jack

Did racetech re valve your forks and rear shock to ?

I too had a Gen 2 previous , good score on your B King.

Are you upgrading the Master cylinder and calipers ?

Welcome to the Org Smile

more_horiz
:wel:  to .org.

more_horiz
jr4488 wrote:

jack

Hey, Jack, be sure to check out the b-king group on facebook. I am a member of ayrriders on Meetup. We ride nearly every weekend and do a few overnighters, 3 and 4 day rides/year. Let me know if you want to meet up. Usually small group of 5-8 with an occasional 10-12. Mostly backroads, canyons, etc-minimal slab.
Doc

more_horiz
I'm still loving mine, it has over 150,000 miles on it now. I bought it new November 2007.

more_horiz
gs1100s wrote:
I'm still loving mine, it has over 150,000 miles on it now. I bought it new November 2007.

Thatts some serious miles mate well done New B-King owner from Southern California 786369

more_horiz
jr4488 wrote:

jack

Welcome! Nice shot!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply