www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionOne of the 1st Members EmptyOne of the 1st Members

more_horiz
I bought mine November 2007. It now has over 150,000 miles on it and still is my favorite motorcycle.

descriptionOne of the 1st Members EmptyRe: One of the 1st Members

more_horiz
Wow, respect! You surely ride a lot. 150 000 miles is tons of adventure and you definitely have a lot to say about the bike, its reliability, performance throughout the years. Share some thought with us and, if possible, pictures I love you I love you

descriptionOne of the 1st Members EmptyI'm mostly a fair weather rider, but the weather here in Arkansas is good enough that I can ride some every month of the year. I have done regular maintanence on it and replaced the clutch and basket and replaced the cam chain around 100,000 miles.

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Wow, respect! You surely ride a lot. 150 000 miles is tons of adventure and you definitely have a lot to say about the bike, its reliability, performance throughout the years. Share some thought with us and, if possible, pictures I love you I love you

descriptionOne of the 1st Members EmptyI also replaced the front forks, I had a leak I couldn't get to stop after replacing the fork seals 3 times. So, I bought a set off of a crashed 2011 Hayabusa and put them on it.

more_horiz
gs1100s wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

descriptionOne of the 1st Members EmptyRe: One of the 1st Members

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply