www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionJust to say hello I’m new on here EmptyJust to say hello I’m new on here

more_horiz
Hi all
Just joined this morning so please be gentle!

descriptionJust to say hello I’m new on here EmptyRe: Just to say hello I’m new on here

more_horiz
Everyone is gentle around here. If they post at all.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your B-King as much as I do mine.

Post pics when you get an opportunity. Up above, all the little symbols. 17th one from the left, "Host An Image".

descriptionJust to say hello I’m new on here EmptyRe: Just to say hello I’m new on here

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Not much riding going on here. It’s 2 above. Hope its warmer where you are. :-)

more_horiz
Excellent choice enjoy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply