www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is ! EmptyRe: Running out of money to keep the forum running as it is !

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

descriptionRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is ! EmptyRe: Running out of money to keep the forum running as it is !

more_horiz
Forum Donation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Well what can I say guys , I didn't realise so many people wanted the forum to continue , We have had donations ranging from £5 - £100 , I am absolutely gob smacked , we had 5,565 credits when I first put out the post and to renew just the package for a year was 9,120 credits , With your donations I have managed to renew for a year and there is 24,905 credits still in hand , In fact it wont let me buy any more credits says I have reached the limit, so there is another £30 in my paypal account ready to buy more credits when it will let me , On top of the pakage I have to pay to keep it advert free, The host own our domain name too and I now have to pay for that , these are just some of the things the credits go on , So what I have worked out is if they don't put things up or alter anything , there are enough credits to keep the forum running for 3 years ,

I just want to thank each and every one who donated ( and who does in the future) , This forum could not run with out you.   If anyone has donated and uses the forum and has not had a forum donor badge added to there profile name , please let me know your user name so I can add one.

Just one last thing , I will do everything I can to keep this forum running for you guys, I do not and never will make or keep one penny from doing this!

Davehutch Admin

more_horiz
more donations received thats 32,905 credits now !!!! there are still a few people who have donated that I cant trace , if you have firstly I want to say a big thank you , you really have saved the forum👍 , secondly if your on the main forum and have donated you can have a "forum donor" tag added to your profile , if you have donated and I haven't added you one please contact me with your username or email you use on the forum and I will add it for you , In my reckoning if there is no hidden price rises and no surprises added by the host forumotion , there is enough credits to now keep the forum running as it is for 4 years
if you want to chat about it do so here :  https://www.suzukib-king.org/t12807-running-out-of-money-to-keep-the-forum-running-as-it-is-chat-section

more_horiz
,There is a news letter that's sent out automatically about every 6 months , it sort of promotes the topics that have been popular , just want to point out the forum is NOT asking for donations again (although they do keep the forum running and are excepted at any time) , it's just picked that topic because it was popular !

more_horiz
I see a few more have donated ,nice one it all helps cheers

If you are members on here and want a donor tag on your profile please give me your username so I can add it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum