www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Florida! EmptyHello from Florida!

more_horiz
This is the best forum I've found, so I here I am saying hello.

Trying to get more familiar with the ins and outs of the bike, have been browsing the forums and they have been very helpful. This is really a new genre of motorcycle for me, but I spent some time on a friend's B-King and other sports bikes and I just had to have one. FINALLY found a good one...they're hard to come by in Florida!

I'm picking up my B-King tomorrow from the dealer, it's a 2008 (ABS). Has Yoshi pipes (not sure of the specifics), 4-year extended warranty (still under original manufacturer's warranty) and only has 1,700 miles on it. Apparently this girl bought it for her boyfriend and they broke up (what an idiot) and she got rid of it. Bad for him, good for me! I got it for $9,000 out the door, pretty happy with the deal!

Now I'm just looking for an owner's manual!

descriptionHello from Florida! EmptyRe: Hello from Florida!

more_horiz
Hello from Florida! 786369 Welcome

more_horiz
congratz and welcome! post pics of her when you can!

more_horiz
Welcome! I'm just across the pond ( Lake Okeechobee) from you.

more_horiz
Thanks guys!

I will get some better (non-cell phone) pictures when I get it home tomorrow.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply