www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi there! Here it is a new member from Spain EmptyHi there! Here it is a new member from Spain

more_horiz
Hi mates! After several sport bikes, I have decided to jump into the incredible and fascinating B-King´s world.

My previous bikes were:
Honda CBR 600 F 1991-1996

1996-2002 no bike, married and two children.

Piaggio Skipper scooter 2002-2005
Kymco Venox 250 custom bike Feb 2005-June 2005
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer June 2005- Sept2006
Honda CBR 1100 Xx Superblackbird Sept 2006-Oct 2009
Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade Oct 2009- July 2011
Suzuki B-King July 2011 ==>

And I also own a very modified Harley Davidson Sportster since Christmas 2.005.

I am sure I will find everything I will need to modify and tune my new B-King from now on.

I notice a huge difference before my latest superbike and this naked, specially weight and shock absorbers, but nothing that a performance Ohlins won´t solve. Braking is amazing, power is more than a man will need and wind protection is quite better after installing a very simple Puig wind screen.

I tried to post some pictures, but I am not allowed yet. Sorry.

Best regards from the Sunny Spain.

descriptionHi there! Here it is a new member from Spain EmptyRe: Hi there! Here it is a new member from Spain

more_horiz
Welcome and congratulations on your new bike. That's an impressive list of ex's you have. Hopefully you kept the woman. Smile

descriptionHi there! Here it is a new member from Spain EmptyRe: Hi there! Here it is a new member from Spain

more_horiz
WELCOME AND HAVE FUN cheers

more_horiz
AtLarge wrote:
Welcome and congratulations on your new bike. That's an impressive list of ex's you have. Hopefully you kept the woman. Smile

I met my wife as a biker and she has tried to get used to live with this nightmare. There's no antidot for this poison.

more_horiz
steviek wrote:
WELCOME AND HAVE FUN cheers

I've ridden for only 300 km, and I'm looking forward to double it on tomorrow's getaway with friends.

more_horiz
G'day & welcome richie - let the fun begin!!

more_horiz
Wise decision to get the King - Enjoy!!!

Hi there! Here it is a new member from Spain 804287 Hi there! Here it is a new member from Spain 340751

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
cheers Welcome!

more_horiz
Hi there! Here it is a new member from Spain 360143

more_horiz
Thank you all for this warm welcome. Holidays are about to finish and my new bike is awaiting for my return.
I´ve been missing it these weeks as it was my first girl friend, never imagined holidays were so everlasting.

more_horiz
Welcome my neighbour... Is there any picture of your lovely bike over here??

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply