www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello all EmptyHello all

more_horiz
Quick hello to one & all
Yet another newb to this forum just px'd my CB1000R for a 08/B King ,i will get my hands on it early next week can not wait. Will see you around in the forums Smile

Last edited by kerbmonkey on Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHello all EmptyRe: Hello all

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum kerb monkey , it'll be interesting to here your thoughts on the comparisons of the king and the cb . cheers

more_horiz
Congratulations. The wait must be killing you. Laughing

more_horiz
Welcome!

See you in Bournemouth???

Question Question Question Hello all 804287

more_horiz
Hello all 360143

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome guys although abit premature. It seems the dealer I was attempting to do business with keeps ******g me about Evil or Very Mad let me explain if I may

Send dealer e/mail enquiry about bike explain what bike I've got & ask value of my bike

Get e/m back from dealer stating what they would give me on my bike on PX ..seems fair so I send back e/mail stating still interested in bike PX acceptable & i will phone them.

(NOTE) ON THE ADVERT ON THERE WEB PAGE STATES £99 DELIVERY ANYWERE IN UK this will become relevant in this post.

Phone up dealer said ok I am very interested in this bike can I sort every thing out .

Guy at dealers says depends on when we see your bike as the PX might change if they don't like my bike ??.

I says what can I tell you it's 09 under 300miles with 2k worth of extras + oem parts just serviced ,ect ect.

Guy said got to see bike I says I can send as many pictures as he wants ...

Guy said that's great send me the photos.

Sent photos to dealer receive e/mail stating they will stand by there PX valuation because they like the look of my bike & think it' looks great & will go ahead with the deal.

So I phone them up today gets a different guy on phone I explain who I am what I am after tell him about the PX & can i get the bike paid for know over the phone so they can deliver the bike up to me from down south.

Yeah no problems he said but when do we get to see your bike just in case we don't like it
wont make the deal until.

I explain that I have had all these e/mails & thought it was sorted & to be honest i to am buying the bike from them on good faith based on there advert and photos alone i would exspect them to do the same.

I even said that I would pay the full cash difference up front today over the phone as a good will gesture & when they deliver the bike up here they can take mine back !!.

OH WE DONT DO THAT I know other dealers deliver & pick up PX'd bikes but we dont !!!!

I explain there advert stated £99 anywhere in the UK and would it not be the case that the van bringing the bike up north will IN FACT be going back EMPTY ???

Sorry i said but i thought this was all sorted. via all the e/mails & old phone calls!!

Reply from dealer i do apollogise we seem to have different ideas then says but it would cost to send bike up and then cost to send my bike down..long pause on phone i says oh ok then that leaves me on a different page from the last time i talk to some one from your shop ..SILENCE on other end of phone..

So i says errr.. ok i guess i thought it was sorted .

silence on other end of phone then.. ok leave it with you.

I put phone down then ******g blow my stack what is it with F'ing dealers dont they want to do buisness Evil or Very Mad

End Result .i will not be getting my B King next week but in fact i will get one but from up north no dissrespect to you guys down south but your dealers are Fking wank

Rant over count to 10 & relax ......but whatch this space

PS aplogies for bad grammer had a shit day... Mad

more_horiz
Who was the dealer, that is a bit sh$%e, as you say most collect when they drop new bike off, hope you get one sorted

more_horiz
yes indeed and welcome and quite right rant required and acceptable, i hate dealers they always think they are doing you a favour and we are paying for it...... be interested in who the dealer is so we can avoid them... yes hope you get yer Bking soon and ride down south in september for the Bournemouth meet. Very Happy

more_horiz
Sometimes I wish I was a bike dealer Rolling Eyes I could show them what service is all about Cool

more_horiz
Would love to know who the dealer is.

Come on - please tell!!!

We have to live round these guys so you could save us a load of grief.

Lets name names!!!

Question Question Question Question

more_horiz
Well a bit late to say the least but Hi to every one yet again .I pick my B King up in about 2 1/2 hours : finaly got one Hello all 786369 I will post more info when i have the bike sat on my drive & after drooling over it for about an hour..l Nice to finaly be here Smile

more_horiz
kerbmonkey wrote:
Well a bit late to say the least but Hi to every one yet again .I pick my B King up in about 2 1/2 hours : finaly got one Hello all 786369 I will post more info when i have the bike sat on my drive & after drooling over it for about an hour..l Nice to finaly be here Smile
nice 1 & :wel:

more_horiz
Congrats - at last Exclamation
I admire your determination in joining the B-king swarm sunny

Where in UK are you Question You must check out the Yorkshire weekend in September and meet the guys and gals alien alien alien

Old and Disgraceful

more_horiz
Excellent just be careful and see you in yorkshire for the Bking meet ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Glad to see more members coming. Welcome to the board :wel:

more_horiz
kerbmonkey wrote:

Excellent news!

Welcome!!

Mind you I still want to know who that dealer is!

Ride safe.

See you in Yorkshire??

Very Happy Hello all 804287

more_horiz
Well late yet again with the reply . I picked the bike up only local about 8 miles away from me this morning then came home around 11.30 Took the standard mirrors off and a ugly tax disc holder put on bar end mirror & Oberon billet cylinder tax disc holder then naffed off for a steady blatt .. 2 hours later.came home .I really do need to lower the rear sets guy who had it was short in the leg me I'm 6'5" so to say it was a fooking miracle I got any gear at all was an understatement.

So on to the bike in question ... Black 2011 Registered Crescent spec Suzuki B King with only 1005 miles..........Result

Will post a few pics up later

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome guys will see you around in the forums Smile

more_horiz
Found out a bit more on the Bike i bought interesting to say the least see link for imfo...

http://www.goodridge.net/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_-1_64_10551_N_67711

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply