www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew B-King member UK EmptyNew B-King member UK

more_horiz
Hi one and all,

I registered on this site a long time ago when I was thinking of buying a B-King unfortunately it never happened until last week that is.I'm now the proud owner of a 2008 B-King with only 3,400 miles on the clock and tricked out with goodies but barely ridden,I also ride a GSX1400 J2 owned from new so the way I look at it I have the best of both worlds Very Happy Very Happy

all the best

dave aka Ramus

descriptionNew B-King member UK EmptyRe: New B-King member UK

more_horiz
Welcome aboard Ramus. And to get some miles on your new wheels how about coming on our ride out next Sunday - 130miles from Winchester to Poole Question

Then there's still some places available on our weekend mee at Yorkshire in September Question
Official B-King Meet Friday 21st September, Saturday 22nd September Organised by gmdougl( Glen) and Rosie (Rosie)and a bit by Tiny

Home on Sunday 23rd September 2012

Hotel:- "BURN HALL HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE"

ADDRESS:-

BURN HALL HOTEL
TOLLERTON
HUBY
YORK
YO61 1JB
TELEPHONE 01347 825400

Telephone to Book and let them know "B-King Party"

There are 11 Twin rooms and 10 Double rooms bavailable and set aside for us
If you look on the thread for Yorkshire you may find a spare bed is available

more_horiz
Welcome to the site fella. I'm not a million miles from you. Rainham Kent. Perhaps we can link up one day at h's cafe and have a natter.
Atb
Ron.

more_horiz
Hi,

Thanks for the greetings and invite,I've just been dredging through the site finding different bits of info my first 2 buys I reckon have got to be some sort of rear paddock stand and a set of bar end mirrors.
I'll try and post pics at some point but at the mo the house is undergoing a bit of a transformation work wise and all my stuff is in bags and boxes in different parts of the house and this may impact on me doing stuff at the mo plus I have been made redundant so will have to be job hunting when the work on the house is further along still looking on the bright side it did give me some dosh to buy the B-King every negative has a positive.

I may not to be able to meet up for too many of the do's for the time being but would love to meet up when I can I havent had as much time as I'd like on the bike but I cant stop grinning when I ride her so different from the 1400 and couldnt believe the handling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi Shadow,

Yep meeting at h's cafe would be good,I'm taking it you mean sometime on a Wednesday meet?

Ramus

more_horiz
Hi there, glad to see new b-king users coming to the site. :wel:

more_horiz
Hi Tom

more_horiz
welcome,i see your not to far from me neither. New B-King member UK 113231

more_horiz
welcome to the forum m8

more_horiz
Ramus a big welcome to you, glad you saw sense and got a Bking.....and a fellow Thanetarian...I was Born in good ole Ramsgate many years ago....living down the coast in west sussex... as Brian says some good days coming up, if yorkshire is not your thing i have a feeling next weekend in April 2013 will be in Cornwall or that end of the country... keep yer eye out for it, and you are more than welcome to join us anytime.. Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome M8 Have fun on the Beast

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel: :wel: :wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Hi all and thanks for the many welcomes and yes Yorkshire is my thing in fact just riding anywhere does me but its the lack of funds at the mo as I havent got a job right now and although my partner does work things are still a bit tight and I wouldnt want to take the **** when she is the only one working so I'm sticking to some local riding but certainly wouldnt rule out a nice ride to Rye or Hastings to meet any Sussex members and Shadow i think mentioned H's cafe which is this neck of the woods between Dover and Canterbuty on the A2

more_horiz
Know what you mean with finances.. keep looking for a job they are out there... I ride down to Kent Worth nr Sandwich some times to see the parents so you never know.... Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome

more_horiz
Welcome to a good Forum and a fantastic bike!

Hope to see you round!

Very Happy New B-King member UK 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply