www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionhello from another Yokshireman  Emptyhello from another Yokshireman

more_horiz
Just purchased 08 B-king after having a little blast on me pals,could not believe how nice it was to ride,5 minutes in and i said to myself "i've got to get me one of these".
Been looking for a month and finally found a minter with 7K on it all black,Scorpion cans.did the deal gets delivered Wednesday,can't wait,just hope the weather improves.massive thunder storm here at the moment.
Anyway look forward to see some of you around.usually go to sherburn on Wednesday so might see you there. Shocked

descriptionhello from another Yokshireman  EmptyRe: hello from another Yokshireman

more_horiz
Welcome mikeyb just in time for the Yorkshire meet in september hello from another Yokshireman  804287

descriptionhello from another Yokshireman  EmptyRe: hello from another Yokshireman

more_horiz
hi fliptop

I have seen that,but I'm away with the boss lady for our wedding anniversary,and the first time away without kids for 24 years,so I'm sure you will excuse me for that one.

more_horiz
Having 4 of my own I understand perfectly...

more_horiz
I just wondered if Jet 2 would let me take her,i'd willingly pay the excess baggage to ride her around Cyprus for 10 days. Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome Mikeyb, good choice a fast black one...Very Happy you now have time to convince the lady to come along to the south east meet next April 2013 be some where in cornwall or devon.. she'd love it so will you... i know it's a long way but worth it....Very Happy enjoy and be safe..

more_horiz
Hiya Mikeyb cheers Methinks Tiny in the above post has been on the juice......Pity you'll miss our meet in your county.....next one is southwest, Devon, April 26/28......currently sorting a range of hotels, aiming for £40 pppn DB&B.....Look out for a post about it soon alien alien alien

more_horiz
cheers lads,Count me in for that one,Have family in Cornwall so be able to kill 2 birds with one stone. Very Happy

more_horiz
ptolemyx wrote:
Hiya Mikeyb cheers Methinks Tiny in the above post has been on the juice......Pity you'll miss our meet in your county.....next one is southwest, Devon, April 26/28......currently sorting a range of hotels, aiming for £40 pppn DB&B.....Look out for a post about it soon alien alien alien

i was looking from up north to down south which would make it east for them jocolor ... ok i submit South West

more_horiz
mikeyb wrote:
Just purchased 08 B-king after having a little blast on me pals,could not believe how nice it was to ride,5 minutes in and i said to myself "i've got to get me one of these".

Don't you just hate it when that happens? That's when a typical Sunday morning ride out with mates ends up costing you £5-6K LOL

Having an understanding partner helps LMAO

Welcome aboard

more_horiz
Yep 61/4K to be precise and the boss ain't to happy,5 in the garage already.still you only live once!!

I have to say no other bike has wetted my appetite like this one.I was really shocked (pleasently) when I rode me pals.He's had the suspension sorted though but apart from that it's bog standard,i just could not believe how well the big girl went.took her over the Woodhead through Glossop and back up the snake pass and me pal on my R1 and 2 other mates on Blades couldn't loose me and they were moving.

He's being banging on for a while about this bike,but due to our work commitments we had not had a chance to ride together for nearly 12 months,we all thought he'd lost the plot,but obviously not.

Still can't get over it Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the forum Mikey

more_horiz
hi mikey ill look for you at sherburn mines a 2011 plate yoshi cans rear sets

more_horiz
Hi Peckerhead will do,usually with me pal either on FZ1 or blade still I don't thinkwewill miss each other.

Thanks also Davehutch Very Happy

more_horiz
New arrival today,father and baby doing well all 500lb's of her. bounce bounce bounce

more_horiz
What's making the new baby so light? If she's a stock baby she should be 528lb (240kg) dry weight without any oil in her nappy or fuel in her belly, not forgetting coolant behind her ears.....Glad for you Mikeyb - may you have many wonderful miles now the new girl has arrived alien alien alien

more_horiz
welcome hello from another Yokshireman  113231

more_horiz
just need nice weather now,fed up of the rain we've had over the past 24 hours cherry

more_horiz
:wel: mikeyb!

more_horiz
cheers OP cheers

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply