www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello one and all! EmptyHello one and all!

more_horiz
Would like to say hi ive not got a B-king as yet and am hopefully going to get one once i sell my beloved RD350.Got a fairly tasty gsx1400 as well which i will sell or part x once rds sold.I joined site hopefully to find out a bit about the king!Are they restricted if so are they easy to deresticted.Is the top speed 151mph like mcn say?Ive owned 77 bikes to date including 3 Gsxr1000s,3 fireblades,3 r1s,2 gsx1400s,ex Ron Haslam vf1000r. rd350s etc etc

descriptionHello one and all! EmptyRe: Hello one and all!

more_horiz
Hi

Welcome to the forum.

You will find plenty of info here to answer any questions, and once you get your King all will become clear!!

They are restricted - but not so you would notice! And the restriction can be got around fairly easily apparently.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Very Happy Hello one and all! 804287

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Hi and welcome :wel:

more_horiz
sunny

Last edited by davey on Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:28; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
:wel: m8!

more_horiz
hi

welcome

get the bike get a logbox, end cans, pair removal, k & N filter, and your on your way , i have a b king and gsxr1000 K1 fuel injected, and now b king has all the above , it feels like it will annihilate the gixxer

steve

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply