www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew Member EmptyNew Member

more_horiz
Hi all, looking to purchase a B-King, got a line on a California model. My question is, is there any difference in power between this and the 49 state model? Any differences besides emissions?
Thanks,

Chris

descriptionNew Member EmptyRe: New Member

more_horiz
All U.S. B-King's are 50-state.
Good luck with your purchase...you won't regret it!

more_horiz
Not really. We all have the same emissions. If you are concern about the power then the question here really is if the king you looking at is the faster more powerfull "custom" paint cool looking one of a kind silver model or is it just the black one.

more_horiz
Thanks guys, I just noticed the added weight (2 lbs) and the .5 liter less fuel capacity on the specs for the Cali model. Yes its a black one but only has 600 miles on it. Looking at some silvers units as well, haven't seen them in person yet, but all are 49 stater's. I have seen a black one and it looked good.

more_horiz
Hm i thought there wasnt any difference in the models. Anyway do yourself a favor and look at the silver one as well. The one who sold it to the dealer or is selling in private probably is selling it or sold it to get the silver one.

more_horiz
welcome SVrider... only differences in know of is colours and the US side of things they have a black tube on the left side for something someone did tell me what it was but can't remember what i had for dinner last night let aloan information.. also some of the kings have ABS fitted, not seen them in the UK...Very Happy

Just get the Black one you can't go wriong there.

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Have to say the Black ones are the slowest, the silver ones are faster and the Rizla ones are the fastest of all - but are exceedingly rare!!!!

Laughing New Member 340751 New Member 804287

more_horiz
the black/orange one.s are the top dog race laugh

more_horiz
Got it yesterday!!! Only 466 miles, not even broken in yet. Super clean with carbon Yoshi's. Try and figure out how to post a pic now.....

more_horiz
Welcome aboard, I'm in NE Ohio Canton area. You are going to love the bike, hope you got the Silver one. cheers

Dave

more_horiz
Hi Dave, got a black one. My brother lives in Canton, maybe I'll ride up soon before the winter hits.

Chris

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
welcome SVrider... only differences in know of is colours and the US side of things they have a black tube on the left side for something someone did tell me what it was but can't remember what i had for dinner last night let aloan information.. also some of the kings have ABS fitted, not seen them in the UK...Very Happy

What is that black tube thing anyway?

more_horiz
some thing to do with emmissions i think Very Happy

more_horiz
Chris, let me know when you are coming to Canton and we can meetup. I'm retired and pretty flexible, could ride or just get coffee some where.

Dave

more_horiz
:wel: :wel:

SVrider wrote:
Laceandwhisky wrote:

What is that black tube thing anyway?

Thats a charcoal canister. Its role is to catch fuel vapors from the emissions system.

Once you getyour bike, tell everyone that it is a grenade launcher. laugh

more_horiz
hi

welcome

fastest colour here !

more_horiz
Thanks all for the welcome, even from Wales!! Interesting as my dad's side of the family is from there!!
Ordered a PC V and BMC filter today, gonna be fun next week!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply