www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionMoin Moin from Hamburg EmptyMoin Moin from Hamburg

more_horiz
Hi guys,

I made my motorbike license in 2006 and since the first day of driving school I really had to have a B-King, just loved it when it was first sown......

then I have been riding a Bandit 600 1998 for 6 years and I really liked it, but always waited for the day I would have enough money for the King alien

Now, nearly 6 weeks ago, it was about time, I sold my Bandit and bought a 2008 B-King completely stock with only 4.000km cheers

Now I will be doing some mods during the winter and then fire it up in spring again Cool

Already got a Devil exhaust for a very good price on ebay, new mirrors and bought blue Hayabusa Samco pipes, which have not been installed, yet.

Here some photos, nicer ones will follow in spring, when I have a number plate and stuff Rolling Eyes

Moin Moin from Hamburg Wp001036
Moin Moin from Hamburg Img0958ktMoin Moin from Hamburg Img0839kiMoin Moin from Hamburg Wp001034Moin Moin from Hamburg Img600w

descriptionMoin Moin from Hamburg EmptyRe: Moin Moin from Hamburg

more_horiz
Nice one and welcome.

more_horiz
Quick question:
Why the Busa kit? The B-King kit on the Samco website looks completely different.

more_horiz
bpcs wrote:
Quick question:
Why the Busa kit? The B-King kit on the Samco website looks completely different.

The B-King Kit only replaces the black hoses, I wanted to replace the chrome pipes as well, since the 1st owner did not clean them once during the 4 years and they look crappy/rusty now....

The Hayabusa Kit replaces the complete hoses/pipes and is also more visible than the short B-King hoses..... alien

Will post pics once done, but maybe I will only be able to do it in spring Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Wassup Hansejo! :wel: I have the same black bike, same mirrors and the very same key chain Razz.

Devil pipes look cool on our bike. I wonder what fender eliminator/licence bracket will you use for your setup. Anyways, be sure to post pics and write us about your mods Wink.

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Wassup Hansejo! :wel: I have the same black bike, same mirrors and the very same key chain Razz.

Devil pipes look cool on our bike. I wonder what fender eliminator/licence bracket will you use for your setup. Anyways, be sure to post pics and write us about your mods Wink.

Thanks Josh! yes, the mirrors are great, I also like the exhaust very much, but thinking about removing the stickers.... I am also not sure about the fender eliminator, yet but I think it will be this one:

http://www.rf-biketech.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p1817_Kennzeichentraeger-fuer-alle-ovalen-runden-Endtoepfe.html

Sorry, but could not resist: shall I be worriend when someone from Poland writes he has the same bike, even same key-chain?? lol! Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Hansejo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:

Thanks Josh! yes, the mirrors are great, I also like the exhaust very much, but thinking about removing the stickers.... I am also not sure about the fender eliminator, yet but I think it will be this one:

http://www.rf-biketech.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p1817_Kennzeichentraeger-fuer-alle-ovalen-runden-Endtoepfe.html

Sorry, but could not resist: shall I be worriend when someone from Poland writes he has the same bike, even same key-chain?? lol! Rolling Eyes

Not at all. I got my bike brand new, just after its official premiere in Europe. I love every bit of this bike and will never part with it I love you .

Looks like that licence bracket will work fine. Here is a nice site that you might be interested in, especially during dully winter days Wink.

PS. YEEEES! Peel off that Devil logo. Ultimate blackness for the win! cheers Moin Moin from Hamburg 786369

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:

Not at all. I got my bike brand new, just after its official premiere in Europe. I love every bit of this bike and will never part with it I love you .

Looks like that licence bracket will work fine. Here is a nice site that you might be interested in, especially during dully winter days Wink.

PS. YEEEES! Peel off that Devil logo. Ultimate blackness for the win! cheers Moin Moin from Hamburg 786369

Yes, the bracket and Kellermann Rhombus rear light/indicator combi will be ordered if there is money left after getting the christmas gifts affraid

Yes! there are some other bits, which will have to be powdercoatet but removing the stickers will be a beginning Very Happy

Hope the Samco Pipes will be looking good on the bike....but think blue/black should be ok Smile

more_horiz
Sure they will thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Hi Hansejo !

Nett dich hier auch anzutreffen ;-)

Your bike looks nice with the Devil Exhaust installed.

more_horiz
Small update, just installed my Kellermann indicator/rear light/brake light combo, looks great and bright as hell..... Moin Moin from Hamburg 786369 Moin Moin from Hamburg 786369 Moin Moin from Hamburg 786369

Moin Moin from Hamburg Img732o

Moin Moin from Hamburg Img735i

Moin Moin from Hamburg Img734w

Moin Moin from Hamburg Img736o

Moin Moin from Hamburg Img737b

more_horiz
Looks pretty neat - I like it, but where is your licence plate bracket?

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Looks pretty neat - I like it, but where is your licence plate bracket?

who needs that clown haha it has not been ordered yet, will follow in a few weeks Wink

more_horiz
What have you ordered?

more_horiz
hi boys,what are the mirrors ??

more_horiz
Hey Guys,

licence plate bracket: This
Hope it fits between the cans.........

Mirrors: These
China no-name, but pretty good quality cheers

more_horiz
Hansejo wrote:
The B-King Kit only replaces the black hoses, I wanted to replace the chrome pipes as well,
The Hayabusa Kit replaces the complete hoses/pipes

Interesting Hansejo.
Thanks for shareing that.

more_horiz
Tony Nitrous wrote:
Hansejo wrote:
The B-King Kit only replaces the black hoses, I wanted to replace the chrome pipes as well,
The Hayabusa Kit replaces the complete hoses/pipes

Interesting Hansejo.
Thanks for shareing that.

No problem, more photos, info and maybe a separat topic will follow once installed in spring albino

more_horiz
Thanks.

I pulled the rad out of mine to get it repaired,
and the rads been out of my Busa to be modified.
Recently changed the Busa header tank and hoses,
take your time and I can't see any of it being a drama.

more_horiz
So, after the RF-Biketech (very bad customer service, 6 weeks delivery time and they told me several times it has already been sent before they sent it....) license braket did not fit between the DEVILs I decided to make my own:

Cut the back end off the original exhaust frame, grinded all unneeded parts aways and welded an e-bay 30€ license plate braket on it. looks pretty good and is solid, I also painted it black in the meantime, photos to follow once the f****** snow is finally gone.....

Moin Moin from Hamburg Imag0075hw

Moin Moin from Hamburg Imag0076b

Moin Moin from Hamburg Imag0077mp

Moin Moin from Hamburg Imag0078is

Moin Moin from Hamburg Imag0079ll

more_horiz
Can this topic be moved to B-King Gallery?! Suspect

THX

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: