www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionSaddlebags Scratching Issues EmptySaddlebags Scratching Issues

more_horiz
So I got new Ogio side saddlebags and have had lots of warnings of bag or straps scratching issue.
I have heard of some placeing soft leather to textured neoprene pad or towels.

Im think of sowing textured neoprene pads on the straps.

Does any one else have any tips or good ideas?
Thanks kindly for any warnings and help

descriptionSaddlebags Scratching Issues EmptyRe: Saddlebags Scratching Issues

more_horiz
Put 3M clear finish on bike to stop scratching paint.

Works great and doesn't cost much.

Neoprene will work great until some grit guts under it. Know from experience.

more_horiz
Cool thanks

more_horiz
Dark Persona I use this in fact i got 2 rolls at the local shop £1 per roll works great I have done many miles on my King with sadel bags over the back never had a problem and the bike still looks new . I give it a good polish before we go.
Hope it helps M8

http://www.toolbox.co.uk/draper-roll-of-nonslip-grip-4416-66490?utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=GB&utm_campaign=GoogleBase&gclid=CO7lpZPc9rUCFUbMtAodUnIAYg

more_horiz
Mad Mick wrote:
Dark Persona I use this in fact i got 2 rolls at the local shop £1 per roll works great I have done many miles on my King with sadel bags over the back never had a problem and the bike still looks new . I give it a good polish before we go.
Hope it helps M8

http://www.toolbox.co.uk/draper-roll-of-nonslip-grip-4416-66490?utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=GB&utm_campaign=GoogleBase&gclid=CO7lpZPc9rUCFUbMtAodUnIAYg

I will be using my sadel bags when i come down to Devon and I will be using too Saddlebags Scratching Issues 804287

more_horiz
I was looking at those before I posted this lol
Thinking of sowing them on to the straps.

more_horiz
I use 3 m clear chaff tape too 3 mil and bought a roll 3 inches wide. Cut with scissors to any pattern and location. Rub it good after installation and it picks up the color and hard to see.
I use between the tank and seat too and where my leathers rub the tank warming the tire.
Scratches piss me off

more_horiz
Mad Mick wrote:
Hope it helps M8

ditto on that i use the same.... Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply