www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Spose I best say ello :)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
kerbmonkey
tailscookie
dekker
Joshidiah
bpcs
SCasey
Beaker
darnfarst
King_of_kings
13 posters

descriptionSpose I best say ello :) EmptySpose I best say ello :)

more_horiz
Hello folks,

Some of you already know me from the Facebook page as glen fos..... Had my king since mid February after having to sell my gen 2 busa as some myopic tit ran a red light and smashed into me when he was doing about 70mph on a 30.....bloody cage drivers, anyway it meant I couldn't ride my beautiful busa anymore as the pain in my hip and wrist was getting to the point of dangerous, at 29 this isn't a good thing lol, anyway, a few years previous when I had my gen 1 busa I test rode a b king just to see what the script was and loved it. I loved how they hadn't wimped out on the naked formula of how they wanted the bike to be and None of this de tuned for midrange rubbish and the way it looked.....wow, fast forward to early feb and the realisation hit me that I could no longer cope with the pain when riding my busa anymore but I was in no way willing to give up the busa as it had been my dream bike when I first looked at the concept when I was 15 and so was having to really think over my options......speed triple- nice but lacked the power I wanted and was used to and seemed a little small as I'm about 6''2 and 16 stone, z1000- looks great in pictures but in the flesh.......meh and again a little too weak in torque for me......street triple R- 98bhp......no thanks as my busa was 193 bhp at the wheel, tuono- looks are not for me and just didn't feel like me when I rode one.

Then one day sat on autotrader in work idly looking through the naked bikes and a b king popped up and I knew that was the one a naked hayabusa in every way from the big power and torque engine to the fantastic riding position to the quite frankly amazing looks (but only in the fast black hue none of this we forgot to paint it and put an old unpainted swing arm on it shite for me thanks Wink ) so here I am with mine a 5k mile beauty that will shortly be getting a set of yoshi trc cans courtesy of someone of this parish who shall remain nameless and a nice ecu flash.

So hello all cheers Spose I best say ello :) 786369 Spose I best say ello :) 113231 ukflaggif Spose I best say ello :) 804287 burger king

descriptionSpose I best say ello :) EmptyRe: Spose I best say ello :)

more_horiz
gidday m8 welcome to the mad world of king owners , or maybe its just me who is mad Embarassed

plenty of info in here and no bs from the "mine does 400kph cause i checked the speedo while going round an 80kph bend" crew.

enjoy the site.

Spose I best say ello :) 811442

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum m8

more_horiz
Welcome buddy - nice intro!! Spose I best say ello :) 113231

more_horiz
Welcome from Sunny HullSpose I best say ello :) 360143

more_horiz
Welcome :wel:

(Four blue & white posts in a row. We are taking over flower )

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to our mad house cheers :wel:

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:

more_horiz
welcome Spose I best say ello :) 113231

more_horiz
thumbs up 2 Welcome to the forum

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome home!

more_horiz
hi

welcome from sunny derby, nice read, ive had 3 busas, first one was in 2001 and came from a ducati 748sp at the time i was like WOW, more, more, so i know where you are coming from, i have had the king from beginning last year , and bought to sell on, and could not part with her, and this is longest i have kept a bike to be honest as i buy and sell em and you cannot get attached when you buying and selling but i broke that rule, so i think you will like, alot ! i sure do

steve

more_horiz
To be honest and this isnt shiny new toy syndrome talking i honestly believe these are the best bikes on the road

more_horiz
Boing said zebbedy as florence rode like she stole a B-king..........

Welcome from me Very Happy

more_horiz
King_of_kings wrote:
some myopic tit

Laughing

Sorry for the ill luck, but that is one of the most wonderful insults I have ever seen. That one will have me giggling like a school girl every time I come across some idiot at work tomorrow. Welcome and thanks in advance for the self-entertainment. The king is a great ride.

more_horiz
And my work for the evening is done as long as I've made someone giggle

more_horiz
Welcome from me too.

Where abouts in the country are you?

Can you make the ride out in N Devon end of April?

Or maybe the Lincs one later in the year?

PS - Lots of giggles on here!!

Razz

more_horiz
Probably the lincs on as I'm oop north with me racing pigeons, clogs and whippets whilst wearing a flat cap down 'T mine.

Lol

more_horiz
Welcome along to the madness lol!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply