www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    EmptyGsxr 1000 Replacement, Oh Yes!

more_horiz
Hi Guys, 
Having sold my Gsxr 1000 K6, I never thought I would find a bike that would give me the same Buzz! How wrong could I have been?  I have now bought a 2010 Bking with a few tastefull extras, including the awesome " Zard " exhaust (baffles removed cyclops

Great site, keep it up guys.

descriptionGsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    EmptyRe: Gsxr 1000 Replacement, Oh Yes!

more_horiz
welcome bignige and
glad you love the beast Gsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    804287Gsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    804287Gsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    804287Gsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    804287

descriptionGsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    EmptyRe: Gsxr 1000 Replacement, Oh Yes!

more_horiz
A great choice bignige a real fun bike!:wel:

more_horiz
Welcome m8 , good aint they Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Welcome alien Cripes, there must be more B-Kings in Dorset than the rest of the country put together now Wink

more_horiz
Welsome bignige:welcome:

they sure make you smile don't they?Laughing

more_horiz
If you were pushing your 1000 hard through the twistys
you'll certainly get a "Buzz" when you try it on the B-King!

Good fun though.

Welcome.

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:

more_horiz
bignige wrote:
Hi Guys, 
Having sold my Gsxr 1000 K6, I never thought I would find a bike that would give me the same Buzz! How wrong could I have been?  I have now bought a 2010 Bking with a few tastefull extras, including the awesome " Zard " exhaust (baffles removed cyclops

Great site, keep it up guys.

Its great to see more folks coming. Welcome, bignige :wel:

Be sure to post some pics of your rides rulezthumbs up 2

more_horiz
Welcome Bignige. I did exactly the same thing 2 months ago. Never thought id sell my k6, but fancied a change after 7 yrs on the same bike.
Sort the suspension out and it handles well for a big girl.
Definitely a bike with grin factor

more_horiz
Welcolme from the land of Haggis & Irn Bru :wel:Gsxr 1000 Replacement,  Oh Yes!    804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply