www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionMy new bike, my new friends! EmptyMy new bike, my new friends!

more_horiz
Hello to all,

Thought I would get on here as it seems the place to be for B King owners.

I've had mine about a month now and I love it.

I have recently returned from a six month tour of duty in Afghanistan where I was part of a search team looking for IEDs. I promised myself that if I came back with both my legs I would get myself a new bike(Last bike was a Fireblade but that went about 4 years ago) and once I seen my B King I was in awe and after a test ride I knew that this was the bike for me. Like with any love affair I think my bike is beautiful but it does have a few niggles that I will have to sort out before she's perfect, first of all the standard cans are going to have to go, thinking of these as a suitable replacement

http://www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/laser-suzuki-exhausts/suzuki-bking-laser-xtremes.html

please let me know if you have any experience of these or any advice you can give, thanks

Anyway that's enough about me I'm off for a blast on my beast!!!

descriptionMy new bike, my new friends! EmptyRe: My new bike, my new friends!

more_horiz
Welcome and congrats!

You picked the right bike! And hopefully its the fastest Black! cheers

more_horiz
Hey Lofty, if anyone deserves a B-King then it's you mate. It's an incredible job you and the Boys are doing, thanks for holding the line.

more_horiz
Welcome to the clan and thank you for your service! Enjoy that bike. My new bike, my new friends! 804287

more_horiz
Glad you made it back home safe and made it here....good luck with the King!

more_horiz
Welcome home hero!
You deserve a King - the government should give you one free!

Your choice of cans is excellent - speaking as a man who's got them on his own King!
Have a look at the gallery and you will see picturesof mine (stands out a bit 'cos its NOT Black or Silver!)

Personally I love the Laser system - it fits really well and fills the space under the bike perfectly. I have checked on the manufacturers website and it is only a few decibels louder than standard - but it does sound absolutely georgeous when on song!!

So - go for it!

You will also see pictures of it at the Northern Meet in Kendal a short while ago (look for the thread) but you can also see it at the Southern Meet in September in Bournemouth if you come down

My new bike, my new friends! 804287

more_horiz
and a big welcome from me.... used to be in the RN so know what you have been doing my hat is off for you... yep southern meet check it out.... be an excellent time and if you have not ridden with twenty plus B kings before this is your chance... Very Happy

more_horiz
Weldone and welcome , you'll have fun and meet some great guys on this forum! cheers cheers :wel:

more_horiz
welcome back! glad you came home safe!
also welcome to the site, theres tons of good people and good reviews to be had on this site!!

i have heard of these exhaust good and bad things, not so much with the product itself, but with the main US dealer that handles the importing. But it has been both ways. I went with the area p system (single muff) and i loved it, but thats really down to your own preference, theres many different options out there, and not one of them is wrong Razz

again welcome to the wonderful world of the B-king!!
ride safe!!
-rye

more_horiz
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it's good to know how much me and the lads are appreciated.

As for the Government giving me one for free I'd be happy if they just stopped f*****g with our pay!!!

sorry about the language but it's a subject I'm quite passionate about.

more_horiz
yep had one of those paydays when they changed over to the BAC's banking an pay system... was paid only £30 one month as they f*cked up all they did was "go to pay office and get a sub..." Tossers where th f*ck was i going to put a submarine.... now had they said go to the pay office and get some beer tokens i would of been happier.. Very Happy

more_horiz
from one track day hero to a true hero welcome thumbs up 2

more_horiz
LoftyBKing wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it's good to know how much me and the lads are appreciated.

As for the Government giving me one for free I'd be happy if they just stopped f*****g with our pay!!!

sorry about the language but it's a subject I'm quite passionate about.

Welcome back from the sandpit mate and on a side note maybe you should go into the private security contracting services if you're willing to go to the middle east ,never had a problem with pay and its a "bit"better than what the coalition forces get.How fcuked is that,you send a soldier to defend your assets while hanging stress on their heads by not paying them correctly,an old gunnery sergeant I had once told me that if a soldier has worries or other things on his mind other than the play at hand he is as good as dead,be passionate as much as you can/want mate as i take my hat off too you for being there for the amount of money I assume you're getting!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply