www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings fellow Kings EmptyGreetings fellow Kings

more_horiz
Just got a B King the other day the only problem is, Im in Afghanistan untill Nov. I was telling a buddy of mine here about a Bking cause he is getting the big D so he cant afford the Harley he wants, so i said I could see you on a B King. So as I was looking on the internet I saw one for sale about 3 hrs from my house, so called my buddy back home got him the cash and bam new bike. He did have to ride it home 3hrs inthe pouring rain. Good to have good friends. I have a new Yamaha FZ8 also at the house but will sell it now to get back my Night Train.

descriptionGreetings fellow Kings EmptyRe: Greetings fellow Kings

more_horiz
welcome to the forum m8 , you wont be disappointed with the king Greetings fellow Kings 113231 and keep up the good work out there respect !

more_horiz
Welcome! Once on the King, you're addicted for life.

Were these two bikes new/unsold inventory or pre-owned? I'm just curious 'cause I think the new/unsold inventory is really getting thin out there, not many brand new ones left.

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Hi there and welcome to our mad house :wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply