www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia EmptyHi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia

more_horiz
G'day every1, I had a Suzuki GSX1400 until I eas knocked off it by an impatient driver, The shop is repairing it though I didnt want it back & they offered me a good price for it as a trade in on the Bking. What an awesome bike.
Bruce

descriptionHi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia EmptyRe: Hi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy. U got the fastest colour as well Very Happy

descriptionHi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia EmptyRe: Hi, just bought a 2010 blue/white B-King, Perth West Australia

more_horiz
Welcome. I think i commented on your post on the 14.org.
Both good bikes, both beat the other in some area's.
Love 'em both.

more_horiz
Welcome Bruce - got a pic of it yet??

more_horiz
Welcome m8 good move

more_horiz
:wel: Bruce . All Kings are good, even the Blue & White ones. Very Happy

My sister lives in Ocean Reef northern Perth, been there almost 50 years.

more_horiz
:wel: m8 to the elite owners of the mighty B-King!!!

more_horiz
Hi there welcome to the forum, nice to here from somone from perth, i used to live there [vic park] good forum this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply