www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionIt's cold again here in Michigan ... EmptyIt's cold again here in Michigan ...

more_horiz
I realized I've been trolling this forum for a few years and never actually posted anything or introduced myself. The weather has turned cold and nasty here in Michigan so I decided to take the time to finally say hi.

I have an ABS King that's basically stock. The bike has slowly killed off all the other bikes in the garage and now it's the only one remaining. The only person who enjoys it more than I do is my wife. I have no idea how she finds that back seat comfortable.

Anyway, I've spent a few nights looking into various small things/upgrades here and hopefully I can start contributing and maybe meet a few others who enjoy these bikes as much as I do.

It's cold again here in Michigan ... 29153910

descriptionIt's cold again here in Michigan ... EmptyRe: It's cold again here in Michigan ...

more_horiz
Great shot! Welcome to the board. It's cold again here in Michigan ... 786369 

descriptionIt's cold again here in Michigan ... EmptyRe: It's cold again here in Michigan ...

more_horiz
Smile 

more_horiz
Nice pic and welcome.
Your footpeg feeler must have been well ground in??

more_horiz
HeroOnTheRun wrote:
...Anyway, I've spent a few nights looking into various small things/upgrades here...

Be carefull, once you started modding, you'll never be able to stopp again....that's what a friend told me 6 years ago and he was right.....affraid 

But it's just so much fun and a great hobby!

Enjoy it and welcome

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum, that photo would be a good contender for our calender. :wel:

Click here it's not too late.

more_horiz
HeroOnTheRun wrote:
...The bike has slowly killed off all the other bikes in the garage and now it's the only one remaining....
laugh 

:wel: 

more_horiz
Thanks for the warm welcome.

That photo is from a yearly, week long trip to the mountains a few of my friends do every year and the pissing contest started early last year. My knee sliders were gone quickly but I try to get farther off the bike to save the feelers and grind less. The feelers were mostly still there.

The modifications I'm really interested in are those that reduce weight but I'm not willing to "Invest" in a full exhaust for the bike yet. I've heard it can lighten the bike by almost 40lbs (2.8 stone for the Brits on here). It would make the bike feel more responsive.

I'm also afraid that if I really go all out I'm going to start thrashing the bike hard and I would really like to enjoy this one for many years ... Maybe I should just buy two ...

dekker wrote:
that photo would be a good contender for our calender

I'll shoot it over for the calender dekker, but without a hot woman on the back I'm not sure it will be picked.

Here's another one of our guys on his Diavel; he actually broke off his shift lever. He's also 6'8"

It's cold again here in Michigan ... 29153511

more_horiz
I too live in michigan and I just got my b-king in october... only got to ride it about 8 times before it got too cold
tomato 

I live in SW mich, closer to chicago than detroit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply