www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from Grand Rapids michigan EmptyHello from Grand Rapids michigan

more_horiz
Just picked up an 08 used with 1400 miles from fox powersports in grand rapids michigan.has two brothers pipes and fender eliminator.This bike is fast and smooth i am in love with it had it for 1 week so far

descriptionHello from Grand Rapids michigan EmptyRe: Hello from Grand Rapids michigan

more_horiz
Welcome :wel:

Yeah, the bike is awesome and the sound of the pipes is sweet. Show us some pics of your ride thumbs up 2

descriptionHello from Grand Rapids michigan EmptyRe: Hello from Grand Rapids michigan

more_horiz
HELLO and :wel:
davey

more_horiz
Welcome. Another Grand Rapids B-King!

more_horiz
just got back from riding 307 miles gotta pick up kids ill get pics later

more_horiz
Hello from Grand Rapids michigan 62543210

more_horiz
These alu/titanium TwoBros pipes look so sweet on the silver Kings. cherry

more_horiz
slow silver one then lol :wel:

more_horiz
:wel: m8!

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Ignore the envy from the owners of the slow Black ones!

Silver is cool and leaves black in the dust

After all the Rizla Blue ones are the fastest of all and are based on the Silver ones!!!

Enjoy your new bike - and the Forum too!!

Very Happy Hello from Grand Rapids michigan 804287 Hello from Grand Rapids michigan 340751

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Rizla King wrote:
Ignore the envy from the owners of the slow Black ones!

Silver is cool and leaves black in the dust

After all the Rizla Blue ones are the fastest of all and are based on the Silver ones!!!

Enjoy your new bike - and the Forum too!!

Very Happy Hello from Grand Rapids michigan 804287 Hello from Grand Rapids michigan 340751

That's not fair. Im slow but it doesnt mean that the rest of black kings is slow too. No

more_horiz
anyone know if there and mods or rather tricks you can do to this bike without spending alot? i mean othe bikes ive had you could bypass things remove butterflys in tb and all kinds of hidden little things

more_horiz
i checked my clutch bolts last night .there was a service recall for them awhile back.found no loose bolts loctited them and torqed them back down

more_horiz
Too fast yesterday on that 3rd gear roll-on. When I looked down I was doing 153. With my bike having that windshield it definitely changes the aerodynamics. Damn, these bikes are fast!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply