www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionA return to the King EmptyA return to the King

more_horiz
Just picked up a King today and am so happy to be back. Sold my last one couple years ago and all hasn't been right in my world since. Been through many bikes since selling, although it was fun experiencing all those different makes/models, it drove home the fact that I originally had it right, and that I would never be truly happy if I did not have a King in my garage.

descriptionA return to the King EmptyRe: A return to the King

more_horiz
Nice 1,and welcome back

more_horiz
faseljd wrote:
I would never be truly happy if I did not have a King in my garage.

And so say all of us. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

more_horiz
same here been told I am too old to ride a bike particulary the B-King they say I will die on it.... Happy with that and no way am I getting rid of mine...cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

more_horiz
Good to see you back, m8. Enjoy the bike as much as you can. Though, the weather turns to crap, you can still look at it in your garage - thats a good thing to do too! cheers cheers 

more_horiz
Welcome back, like me, you have tried other machines but the King makes it hard for other machines to come close the grin factor you get from it. I've got another machine for long distance work but for daily rides the King is it for sure!!

more_horiz
Still riding it to work, temps get down to mid to low forties now, will probably stop when they hit thirties.

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel: 

more_horiz
faseljd wrote:
Just picked up a King today and am so happy to be back. Sold my last one couple years ago and all hasn't been right in my world since. Been through many bikes since selling, although it was fun experiencing all those different makes/models, it drove home the fact that I originally had it right, and that I would never be truly happy if I did not have a King in my garage.

I hear ya mate ive just got another one myself after letting my 1st one go several months ago

more_horiz
Man, I love this bike!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply