www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionThe other B-King owner in Iceland... EmptyThe other B-King owner in Iceland...

more_horiz
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Runar and I live in Iceland. Have been since April 2013 a happy owner of a black 2008/03 Suzuki B King with 2800 km on the odo and I am the third owner of it.  

I have more or less had bikes from the time I was thirteen - that is for 34 years now and driven a lot as well as competed in quartermile and on dirttracks.

The B King is nearly stock but at the moment I am looking for an exhaust, fender eliminator and new tyres as even though the treaddepth is ok I think they have just hardened too much over the years.

If you have recommendation for me of what to buy of extras for my bike as there is always a room for more power  Cool  it would be appreciated specially because I have to import all of these extras on my own as I live in the far north of the world.

R.

descriptionThe other B-King owner in Iceland... EmptyRe: The other B-King owner in Iceland...

more_horiz
Welcome buddy and yes I remember the other Icelandic owner telling me once about how your very few warmest days are in the low 20's celcius I think he said.

descriptionThe other B-King owner in Iceland... EmptyRe: The other B-King owner in Iceland...

more_horiz
bpcs wrote:
Welcome buddy and yes I remember the other Icelandic owner telling me once about how your very few warmest days are in the low 20's celcius I think he said.

Thank you, I bought the bike from Ragnar (raggun) I saw the post from him in this forum as I was curious about the other Icelander that was in this forum.

Today was the first day this year that the bikes were seen on the streets as this was quite a good day in the capital of Iceland (+5 ºc).

R.

more_horiz
Hi and welcome Drekinn from sunny chorley :wel: :wel: :wel: 

more_horiz
Welcome! :wel: 

more_horiz
welcome  The other B-King owner in Iceland... 113231 

more_horiz
Hello!
Yup, rider since 1960 at 10 yrs. My Momma thought I would out grow this motorcycle 'thing' LOL

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply