www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

New B-King owner

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
sideways
mdfdbk
AtLarge
bobhayabusa
arek1200
1 wheel peel
Franknt
11 posters

descriptionNew B-King owner EmptyNew B-King owner

more_horiz
After getting hit on my ZX-10R in February, I decided to get a B-King this time and I must say I love it. Unfortunatly, I cannot ride it too much due to the fact I am still healing from my injuries. But, it gives me time to tweak it out the way I want.

descriptionNew B-King owner EmptyRe: New B-King owner

more_horiz
:wel: Frank! Glad your still here to tell the story! I have already seen more close calls this year then I think I've seen in 3-4 yrs prior! People are crazy! Bet you'll like the BK!

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
Big welcome from the UK...... funny after having your hit on the Kwacker and you go get a more deadly beast.... me too ...just seemed the right thing to do... Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel: New B-King owner 804287

more_horiz
Glad your gonna be Ok WELCOME!!!!1

more_horiz
Thanks for welcoming me. I shattered my collarbone and its still not quite in one piece so I have only been able to ride the beast for short rides, yes I do love it. I noticed how bad the mirrors vibrate, but thats an easy fix.

more_horiz
Ya, I've bounced off a car before too. Did'nt enjoy it. Glad to hear it didn't scare you off. Congrats on your new wheels. cheers

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard and better luck with Da King. I was wondering about the mirror vibs as I don't get that with mine.

descriptionNew B-King owner EmptyNew king owner

more_horiz
After having a GSX1400, a very nice bike, for 4 yrs i did stumble upon an offer on the b-king that i just could not refuse. Prior to buying b-king a couple of weeks ago i could not afford it, but on sale at a huge discount i traded the old (2006) gsx1400.

The gsx1400 is indeed a very good bike, with exellent pillion comfort, but in every other matter the b-king outperform.

A question i would like to ask is when it is due to wot without any harm for the engine. I have changed the oil and filter at app. 100 miles. I have certainly given it some runs way above the stipulated 5000rpms, but is nevertheless uncertain. The b-king actually begs me to nail it. Honestly. Very Happy

Thanks for reading/Kurgan

more_horiz
:wel: .......... When you get back to 100%, Come on up to the western NC Mountains and
wear some of the rubber off of the side of the tires!!!

more_horiz
How do u go about fixing the vibration in the mirrors? I tighten them up and they still get loose and move position in the wind.

more_horiz
welcome franknt good choice Cool i had a bad crash last year breaking my shoulder etc when i crashed my aprilia rsv factory ? i love my king and think you will to great bikes enjoy ! ps i fitted bar end mirrors which work a treat .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply