www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnew to b-king forum  Emptynew to b-king forum

more_horiz
ello all , new to site had mine just over a week , waiting for some better weather to get some miles in, hopefully load pics soon .

descriptionnew to b-king forum  EmptyRe: new to b-king forum

more_horiz
:wel: 

more_horiz
b-kingsw wrote:
ello all , new to site had mine just over a week , waiting for some better weather to get some miles in, hopefully load pics soon .

Welcome.

more_horiz
b-kingsw :wel: :wel: 
Lovely and sunny today here in the Midlands did about 75 miles. Nice dry day last Saturday did 300 miles around Wales.
It'll be your turn soon.
Oh--just looked at the forecast,you may have to wait a while.

more_horiz
Hi and welcome b-kingsw from sunny chorley

more_horiz
welcome and enjoy  new to b-king forum  804287 

more_horiz
welcome, Very Happy 

more_horiz
cheers , best get my mods done soon as don't want bike off road with the excellent summer we are in for.

more_horiz
Welcome!

Come and join us on this Saturday for a Southern Softies Rideout. Brian from North Devon is organising. We start from Salisbury and will trundle round Wiltshire area for 150/180 miles or so. There is a thread on here somewhere you will be able to pick up on or message me and I will tell you the details.

Sadly Brian no longer subscribes to this Forum, but I know he will be happy to meet a fellow Devon rider so if you want his contact details then PM me and I will pass his contact info to you

We also have the B King Wales Spring Rally coming which is well worth getting involved with as most active UK B King owners will be there - again find the thread and book a room - great value and a good laugh!!

Very Happy new to b-king forum  804287 Very Happy 

more_horiz
Yes welcome!
Spring is here in the USA NW! I ride most all year anyway.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply