www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hello from Alabama

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Legend
Beaker
Moosehead
7 posters

descriptionHello from Alabama - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hello from Alabama

more_horiz
Moosehead wrote:
pulled the trigger, going to pick it up Wednesday. Sliders and pegs ordered.

Haaa, so we have a big day tomorrow. Be sure to take your camera with you!  cheers 

more_horiz
Was able to pick it up today. Only mods are 2 inch risers and the bar end mirrors which I removed but I a am having trouble putting the bar ends back in. There is a rubber cylinder piece with a nut inside of it about 3 inches up the bar that the screw from the outside of the bar end goes into. When I tighten it up all it does is brings the rubber piece into the bar end and doesn't tighten anything. Obviously I am doing something wrong.

Here it is:

Hello from Alabama - Page 2 20140603_140113_zpswygwbcw9

more_horiz
Oh man that thing is gorgeous, you got a great bike. Congratulations!!  banana 

more_horiz
thank you sir. Stopped raining and I got out there and really cleaned it up. Will post some pics in a tomorrow.

more_horiz
Moosehead wrote:
Was able to pick it up today. Only mods are 2 inch risers and the bar end mirrors which I removed but I a am having trouble putting the bar ends back in. There is a rubber cylinder piece with a nut inside of it about 3 inches up the bar that the screw from the outside of the bar end goes into. When I tighten it up all it does is brings the rubber  piece into the bar end and doesn't tighten anything. Obviously I am doing something wrong]

have you undone them completely ?? you don't you loosen them off then tap the bolt which pushes the nut back into the bars then pull it out in one piece , sounds like you have undone it and lost a bit in the bars  confused 

more_horiz
here is a vid , same as fitting them to a b-king , sorry about the bad language ( its the best one I could find explaining how they fit )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bM5ySmEqs&feature=player_embedded

more_horiz
Dave- you are a good man, thanks for the video! I didn't lose any parts- I stuck a magnet down the bars just to make sure, but the metal spacer is missing. It looks like the thickness of the mirror mount was too long to use the spacer. I picked up a couple of spacers from Bike Bandit and hopefully they'll be here soon.

more_horiz
Moosehead wrote:
Dave- you are a good man, thanks for the video! I didn't lose any parts- I stuck a magnet down the bars just to make sure,  but the metal spacer is missing. It looks like the thickness of the mirror mount was too long to use the spacer. I picked up a couple of spacers from Bike Bandit and hopefully they'll be here soon.
your welcome m8  Hello from Alabama - Page 2 804287  glad your sorted , bike looks good by the way  king 

more_horiz
Wow, Im sorry but I lost the track of this topic. Great looking bike - all black and stock look  cheers .

more_horiz
Yes welcome and nice example of the bike.
New info to me on the 2" lowered pegs.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply