www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello from BC, Canada EmptyHello from BC, Canada

more_horiz
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this board and have recently decided that my next bike wil be a B-King. back in the day I had an '82 750 Katana, The B-King reminds me of that bike. My current and for sale ride is an '07 moto guzzi breva 1100, prior to that I had a 2000 Triumph Sprint St 955, as you can see my taste in bikes runs a little of the beaten track, I think the B-King will fit the mold perfectly!!

descriptionHello from BC, Canada EmptyRe: Hello from BC, Canada

more_horiz
welcome.

more_horiz
excellent choice you will never want another bike Wink Wink

more_horiz
Did I say that twice Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
suncoast wrote:
Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this board and have recently decided that my next bike wil be a B-King. back in the day I had an '82 750 Katana, The B-King reminds me of that bike. My current and for sale ride is an '07 moto guzzi breva 1100, prior to that I had a 2000 Triumph Sprint St 955, as you can see my taste in bikes runs a little of the beaten track, I think the B-King will fit the mold perfectly!!

Hi and welcome to our forum :wel: . Make yourself at home and keep us updated about your bike purchase cheers .

Did I say that twice Very Happy Very Happy

Yup, you did. But I sorted it thumbs up 2

more_horiz
Cheers its my age Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
NFB1958 wrote:
Cheers its my age Very Happy Very Happy

Your spirit is what matters thumbs up 2.

more_horiz
Thanks guys, I'm going to test one tomorrow hopefully.....these bikes seem rarer than my guzzi....any glaring problems or issues that I should be on the lookout for?

more_horiz
enjoy you will Wink Wink I am sure the more experienced B- King owners can help you on that one m8 in my experience I have had no issues whatsoever Smile

more_horiz
check out this section on the forum titled

Maintenance issues and part numbers
Ask for or to give help on Repairing or maintaining you bike

more_horiz
I have my bike since new, got it in 2007. The only problem I've had so far was the faulty gear indicator sensor - a recent event. It's already replaced and the bike runs as good as new.

How to recognize the gear indication sensor problem? - take a ride a see if the gear indicator on the dash shows the gear change fluently and if the gear numbers dont blink/change.

I really hope you will like the bike and find the one you want. Good luck Hello from BC, Canada 804287 .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply