www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello From Canada EmptyHello From Canada

more_horiz
Greetings,

New forum member here, do not own a B-King (yet) but am looking, and want to learn as much about life 'w the BK as possible.

I live in Ontario, just a stone throw from Michigan.
Have been thinking about buying a B-King for quite a while, and looking forward to absorbing some knowledge and perhaps contributing in the future.

T

descriptionHello From Canada EmptyRe: Hello From Canada

more_horiz
welcome to the forum

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum. Also from Ontario. 3 b-kings here in the sudbury area

more_horiz
Thx for the welcome,

3 B-kings in Sudbury? somehow that does not surprise me.
In my area, I have not glimpsed a single B-King on the road since they came out in '08, or since. Just last year, I did see one riding around Montreal however.

Years ago I did see one at a Dealer in London Ontario, but its long since gone (I remember the dealer being elated that it was gone, he said "it was growing roots back there" I guess it sat for a long time.

I will admit that at the time, it seemed an odd bike, and sitting on it, it felt like I was going to flip over the handle-bars (just the whole angular sloped forward look) the bike I had at the time was a Valkyrie (very different seating position)

Ironic, that now some time later, I think I'm going to buy one.

T

more_horiz
I picked up mine new in 2010, none current 2 year old for 10,000$ . Just love the bike

more_horiz
Any more new/used ones sitting around at your local dealers?

I've looked here, and all I get is blank stares when I tell them I want a b-king.

T

more_horiz
No sorry

more_horiz
Drat,

Worth a try.

T

more_horiz
hello and :wel:
davey in england

more_horiz
Welcome Neighbor to the North,

Life with a b-king is something like this...

1. you'll be broke cuz you can't resist doing stuff to it.
2. you won't have any free weekends because you're going broke doing stuff to it, and when the money runs out, you buy some gas on credit and spend your newfound free time riding it
3. every time you ride it you fall in love with it again
4. every time you fall in love with it again you wanna do more stuff to it
5. see item #1
6. dating will be difficult because, let's face it, the "pillion seat" isn't much beyond it's name
7. you'll be up late at night perusing this forum for the absurd amounts of info compiled here
8. you'll keep a picture of her on your desk at work so that when you want to quit your job, you have a reminder of what you love most in life and that you need a job in order to avoid item #1.
9. you'll learn exchange rates pretty quickly if you don't already know them because parts come from all over the place.
10. You'll need to strengthen your grip because if you don't, your stupid fast king will leave you a ghost rider and you'll be waving as it rides away without you.
11. people will love it or hate it... if they love it, say thank you. if they hate it, well, they're obviously on drugs and I hate them laugh
12. your significant other will perpetually be perturbed with you for item #1
13. you'll be happy as a pig in $#!+

good luck in your search and love her (it doesn't have to be tenderly) when you find her.

oh and 14. you'll constantly be in awe of the incredible ingenuity of many of the members on this site and the innovations/ personal touches they've brought to their kings and ours.

more_horiz
THAT pretty well sums it up Smile

more_horiz
Well said cantwait2bking and welcome to the forum tazmool.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply