www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew b-king owner EmptyNew b-king owner

more_horiz
Hello. Everyone back in the b-king world now after purchasing a 60 reg damage repairable one. I had one back in 2010/2011 and missed it so going to get back into them now so I just wanted to say hi. And hopefully u mite all help with some spares I am looking for or piont me in the right direction cheers and looking forward to chatting to you all. Kevin

descriptionNew b-king owner EmptyRe: New b-king owner

more_horiz
welcome to the forum Kevin .org.

more_horiz
Thank you😄

more_horiz
welcome . New b-king owner 804287

more_horiz
Cheers tailscookie😉

more_horiz
Welcome Kev New b-king owner 804287

me and a few other Kings ride through Malton/Norton on our way back from Whitby to Hull Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi thanks for letting me no I in the norton near Middlesbrough. 😃 but once I have the b-king up and running I would like to meet up with some other b-king riders for a cuppa and a chat. Just need to find some down pipes many thanks Kev

more_horiz
Hmm, I know a Kev from Norton who was after a B-King. Wagon driver perhaps ?

more_horiz
Didn't know there was another Norton!!! Embarassed

its still not that far away. i've met B-Thing (mike) at Whitby before, maybe we can do the same thumbs up 2

I haven't seen any down pipes listed recently, but I'm sure there will be some about

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply