www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew member EmptyNew member

more_horiz
Hi new member from Calgary Alberta Canada
2008 silver and black you know the fast one.

Dave who's  ass to I have kiss to get special access to post in the wanted/sale ?

Last edited by davehutch on Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 20:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 20 posts needed to buy or sell)

descriptionNew member EmptyRe: New member

more_horiz
Welcome to the forum m8, sorry but you need 20 posts to place a add in the classifieds like everyone else , you will soon get 20 in just don't post 20 spammy ones Wink

more_horiz
davehutch wrote:
Welcome to the forum m8, sorry but you need 20 posts to place a add in the classifieds like everyone else , you will soon get 20 in just don't post 20 spammy ones Wink

OK thanks Dave

I lived in Gillingham Kent up to 1983 and den immigrated to Canada
well this makes #4
did not see the trees for the forest the answer was is right there

Sale/Wanted
Got something to sell? Need something? Post an ad here (you need 20 non-spammy posts before you can place a ad in for sale / wanted )

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers

more_horiz
[quote="Joshidiah"]Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom
I have some work to do to my bking to pass an out of province safety inspection.

I was married to a Polish lady for 25 Years

more_horiz
Mariodilallo wrote:
davehutch wrote:

OK thanks Dave

I lived in Gillingham Kent up to 1983 and den immigrated to Canada
well this makes #4
did not see the trees for the forest the answer was is right there

Sale/Wanted
Got something to sell? Need something? Post an ad here (you need 20 non-spammy posts before you can place a ad in for sale / wanted )

. I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent ,

more_horiz
Welcome!!!

more_horiz
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Welcome!!!

Thanks Grumpy
I am working for a company Corelaboratires for 21 Years and the head office is in Houston TX

more_horiz
I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent

Dave

lots of good memories of the Island of Sheppey , lots rides to the Island on my old lambretta  TI , and the girls Mamma Mia.

more_horiz
Mariodilallo wrote:
I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent

Dave

lots of good memories of the Island of Sheppey , lots rides to the Island on my old lambretta  TI , and the girls Mamma Mia.
I enjoyed riding the king over the bridge for the fist time race

more_horiz
Mariodilallo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom
I have some work to do to my bking to pass an out of province safety inspection.

Oh, really? 25 years is a very long time. Where was she from? Have you ever been to Poland?

more_horiz
Joshidiah wrote:
Mariodilallo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom

Oh, really? 25 years is a very long time. Where was she from? Have you ever been to Poland?

He mother and father where Polish , she was born in Scotland , there lived a very polish life style and I liked being with them all the drinking and eating , I don’t know or remember where in Poland there were from , and I have never visited Poland. One good thing that came of 25 Years was my daughter Bianca

more_horiz
New owner based in Swindon (South west England)
Currently riding:
2007 Black B-King
2012 Triumph Explorer

more_horiz
Mariodilallo wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Welcome!!!

Thanks Grumpy
I am working for a company Corelaboratires  for 21 Years and the head office is in    Houston TX

Houston is just over an hour from my house.

descriptionNew member EmptyCalgary

more_horiz
Hey did you buy the bike in south of the city with the 4 exhaust pipes, heated grips, etc? I was back and forth with that guy in the fall, and he told me he was on the fence about selling....

I'm in Ontario, so if you are ever travelling through, you need to come within 2 kilometers of my King....but as you will quickly find out the Black on Black is by far the superior King .....I believe it has been scietifically proven that black paint is far more aerodynamic....and the black on is the only bike to come with high speed muffler bearings....just saying....

Nice to see another Canuck on here......some times I can't understand the British and Australian english.....haha...no offense guys we are all part of the same Monarchy....

more_horiz
rodster76 wrote:
Hey did you buy the bike in south of the city with the 4 exhaust pipes, heated grips, etc?  I was back and forth with that guy in the fall, and he told me he was on the fence about selling....

I'm in Ontario, so if you are ever travelling through, you need to come within 2 kilometers of my King....but as you will quickly find out the Black on Black is by far the superior King .....I believe it has been scietifically proven that black paint is far more aerodynamic....and the black on is the only bike to come with high speed muffler bearings....just saying....

Nice to see another Canuck on here......some times I can't understand the British and Australian english.....haha...no offense guys we are all part of the same Monarchy....

Canuck I suppose I am now after 32 Yeas , I hade to lookup M8 I did not know that that was.

Hey Calgary flames/ Vancouver Canucks 2-1 last night

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply