www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGreetings from Hellsinki, Finland EmptyGreetings from Hellsinki, Finland

more_horiz
Hello all and thanks for accepting me davehutch!

Just bought myself a B-King after having a Kawa Z750 for 12 years. The bike has Yoshimura slip-ons, otherwise it's in stock condition. I guess I won't be doing much tuning on the engine side this summer, but I have to do something about the looks.

Firstly I have to find slimmer tank side pods. Of course I'll go through the forum first, but if someone knows where I could buy those I'd appreciate the hint. I know there are some at GSG-Mototechnik, but are there other alternatives available?? I'll need a seat cowl as well.

Cheers,
Antti "caypa"

descriptionGreetings from Hellsinki, Finland EmptyRe: Greetings from Hellsinki, Finland

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

descriptionGreetings from Hellsinki, Finland EmptyRe: Greetings from Hellsinki, Finland

more_horiz
Hi caypa! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:

I remember that BODIS (the exhaust manufacturer) had slimmer tank pods available in their online catalogue:

Greetings from Hellsinki, Finland SBK-004

more_horiz
Thanks Joshidiah!
So now I have GSG, Bodis and Powerbronze tank pods to choose from. I guess I'll choose the GSG ones (418€), as they have blinkers fitted. Any other options, anyone??

more_horiz
You are welcome.

Powerbronze pods are as bulky as the standard one. the only difference is the lack of indicators and larger intake hole.

As far as I remember, the GSG are the only ones that have the blinkers so this is the only way to go as far as the side scoops are concerned.

more_horiz
http://www.rf-biketech.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p1739_Fuel-tank-cover-frames-X-Small.html

I'm probably too late, but these guys also do them. Greetings from Hellsinki, Finland 804287

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply