www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Hello from Finland

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
hellbillyb
Joshidiah
tailscookie
davey
steviek
ballad2
Jossu
11 posters

descriptionHello from Finland EmptyHello from Finland

more_horiz
Hi, I am a Finnish woman who now is a proud owner of B-King. I`ve been driving by motorcycles about ten years, mostly Suzuki Bandit 1250 and big customs. I have always admired B-Kings, they are so terrible that they almost look beauty Smile I bought a black/silver 2009 B-King about a month ago and at the same time our last custom, my Drag Star 1100, left our house. My King still spends time in garage because we have so much snow now but I hope our season starts within a month or two.

I wonder if there are any women who own or drive B-Kings. I`ve been asking but haven`t found any yet. It would be nice to hear what they think about it.

I´m afraid I`m not very active writer because it takes time to write in English but it will be interesting to read your stories and learn new things here. And of course, I will let you know how I and my B-King are doing Very Happy

descriptionHello from Finland EmptyRe: Hello from Finland

more_horiz
Jossu wrote:
Hi, I am a Finnish woman who now is a proud owner of B-King. I`ve been driving by motorcycles about ten years, mostly Suzuki Bandit 1250 and big customs. I have always admired B-Kings, they are so terrible that they almost look beauty Smile I bought a black/silver 2009 B-King about a month ago and at the same time our last custom, my Drag Star 1100, left our house. My King still spends time in garage because we have so much snow now but I hope our season starts within a month or two.

I wonder if there are any women who own or drive B-Kings. I`ve been asking but haven`t found any yet. It would be nice to hear what they think about it.

I´m afraid I`m not very active writer because it takes time to write in English but it will be interesting to read your stories and learn new things here. And of course, I will let you know how I and my B-King are doing Very Happy

While waiting for the sun you can start setting suspensions according to your weight and a number of
other mods that make the bike perfectly fit you (bike height, pegs, bar risers and so on).
You will find here many ideas about mods, b-king is almost perfect but we like to improve it.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome from the uk, its a great site as you will find out,very friendly and helpful people and we do have a few ladies with kings on here :wel:

more_horiz
:wel:
davey sunny

more_horiz
welcome to the site,you obviously have good taste in bikes to have your b/king and the tasty best color of all the black/silver,i will be waiting with bated breath to see your next post, Smile flower Hello from Finland 113231

more_horiz
Hi and welcome :wel: Hello from Finland 113231

more_horiz
weldone and welcome Jossu :wel: i think that you will certainly have more fun on the roads when the snow melts lol! only 1035 miles approx ( as crow flys) from Helsinki to norfolk for the B-king gathering in april !

more_horiz
welcome to the forum

more_horiz
Tervetuloa sivuston, sinulla huono moottoripyörä

more_horiz
Welcome and enjoy.

more_horiz
Welcome from Michelle j queen

more_horiz
:wel: to the site Exclamation

more_horiz
Welcome Jossu from sunny Oz!! Looking forward to your updates.

more_horiz
Thanks Everybody Very Happy
I have spent the whole evening by reading the topics, very interesting.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply