www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionSpace Coast FL USA, greetings EmptySpace Coast FL USA, greetings

more_horiz
I have owned my Bking now since November, and feel like the bike was made for me. Since 2011 I've bought and sold over 120 bikes. I hope this one is a keeper. It's an upgrade to my FZ1 (02), the extra power and FI are welcomed features. But I keep the FZ1 for comfort and a slightly more nimble feel. Good to find this forum. Hope to learn more about my bike, mods people have done, and maybe, get some parts if I don't have to have them shipped internationally to get it.

descriptionSpace Coast FL USA, greetings EmptyRe: Space Coast FL USA, greetings

more_horiz
:wel:

glad your enjoying your B King

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Hello and welcome! So great to see more members coming! cheers :wel:

more_horiz
Space Coast FL USA, greetings Bking1[/URL]
I was fortunate enough to work at a cycle shop over the past 4 years, where my boss drag raced his Busa on and off the track.  He's been a tech for 40 years, and I had him go over the bike before I completed the transaction.  In spite of 34,500 miles, it's been a fantastic bike the defies it's age.
I've been peeling decals off of the bike with a heat gun, and changed the oil to Amsoil. I dislike the hard to view LED brake / turn signal light. I'm not running from anyone, I just want it safe. Adding some turn signals and a brighter brake light.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply