www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNewbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK. EmptyNewbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK.

more_horiz
Hi to all on the forum!!

Looks like lots of good stuff & people on here - can't wait to start picking your communal brain... Cool

Been biking since the dawn of time but keep realising just how much I have to learn.

My parents did a crazier thing than I ever have....they rode from Bournemouth to Brecon via Gloucester (no bridge then) on a pair of NSU Quickly's for their honeymoon. Must be 170 miles... My old man certainly knew how to show a girl a good time!! I love you

descriptionNewbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK. EmptyRe: Newbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK.

more_horiz
lol! that's when men where men,  welcome to our forum Tomo   wont take long to pick my brain Embarassed

descriptionNewbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK. EmptyRe: Newbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK.

more_horiz
Hi Tomo and welcome to the .ORG :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome Tomo Very Happy

more_horiz
Thanks guys, really appreciate your greetings Very Happy

more_horiz
Tomo wrote:
Hi to all on the forum!!

Looks like lots of good stuff & people on here - can't wait to start picking your communal brain...  Cool

Been biking since the dawn of time but keep realising just how much I have to learn.

My parents did a crazier thing than I ever have....they rode from Bournemouth to Brecon via Gloucester (no bridge then) on a pair of NSU Quickly's for their honeymoon. Must be 170 miles... My old man certainly knew how to show a girl a good time!! I love you

Welcome. My wife was a product of a similar honeymoon by her parents in New Zealand. Apparently literally on the back of the bike Embarassed

more_horiz
Must be something about the terrain.....New Zealand and the Brecon Beacons National Park are maybe not so different..??

Can't imagine my Mother would have let the Old Man anywhere near her after 7 hours on a bicycle saddle mind Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
Welcome from another Southerner.

I'm in the New Forest so if you ever fancy a runout with another King let me know! We have a few others in the area too.

Maybe you can make the June rally in Northampton next year?

Newbie in the Bournemouth area, south coast of UK. 804287

more_horiz
Welcome be prepared to live the dream on your King king cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply