www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNewbie here.  EmptyNewbie here.

more_horiz
Hello everyone. I am debating between two different B-kings. I was hoping to get some expert advice. The first has about 24k miles and they want $4999 plus $400 to ship. The second is $6800 but only has 2300 miles. Which should I go with? Thanks in advance.

descriptionNewbie here.  EmptyRe: Newbie here.

more_horiz
Hello there!
Lower mileage is always preferable but you also should look at the overall shape of the bike like was it dropped hows the paint,maintenance records aftermarket parts.What's new on the bike and what you will have to replace in a month or two.Cant make a decision based on purely on the odo.

descriptionNewbie here.  EmptyNewbie here.

more_horiz
From what I can tell, neither have been dropped. The $6800 one has a Brock pipe and the other one has a Two Brothers. Other than that, they are both stock. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from Topic'it App

descriptionNewbie here.  Emptychoice

more_horiz
In regards to the two choices, I think? the brock piped would have to be re-flashed and other work to it for that exhaust set up?  I have a two bros exhaust and the sound is great, plus I can restrict it with db inserts.
But low mileage is always a good thing. Good luck, either way, you'll be happy.

more_horiz
Thanks

Sent from Topic'it App

more_horiz
GerBeGurGya wrote:
Hello there!
Lower mileage is always preferable but you also should look at the overall shape of the bike like was it dropped hows the paint,maintenance records aftermarket parts.What's new on the bike and what you will have to replace in a month or two.Cant make a decision based on purely on the odo.

This Newbie here.  786369

more_horiz
Briancut1 wrote:
Hello everyone. I am debating between two different B-kings. I was hoping to get some expert advice. The first has about 24k miles and they want $4999 plus $400 to ship. The second is $6800 but only has 2300 miles. Which should I go with? Thanks in advance.

Its best to at least see them in person. This is what I would do plus what GerBeGurGya wrote - odo readings are not enough to make decision.

more_horiz
:wel:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply