www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionnewbie  Emptynewbie

more_horiz
Hi all I'm new to this site will be getting my bking back soon it's in having some paint work to it I would like to add I have a brand new speedomiter for this bike but it was never needed some guy at a local garage told me I needed one because he said it was faulty so I ordered one. £1200 plus VAT later on I checked the clock my self and found that the plug at the back had been messed about with so I have a brand new clock for sale pm if interested thanks and hello guys

descriptionnewbie  EmptyRe: newbie

more_horiz
:wel:

Where abouts in UK?

more_horiz
welcome to the forum

more_horiz
West Yorkshire. Leeds

more_horiz
:wel:
Loads in Yorkshire, we'll have to have a jaunt to Squires or Seaways one Sunday.

more_horiz
welcome Smile

sounds like a plan B-Thing newbie  804287

more_horiz
HI welcome to the forum ,if ever you get trouble with clocks guages or electroics in general

scorpion eletronics at kings Lynn norfolk he repaired the clocks on the thunderbird for me good

bloke and he knows his stuff

more_horiz
Welcome to the ORG enjoy the king with hopefully some nice weather this year :wel:

more_horiz
Hi and welcome :wel:

more_horiz
Hello and :wel:
davey

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the Forum. :wel:

more_horiz