www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionThinking of joining The Dark Side EmptyThinking of joining The Dark Side

more_horiz
Hi there you beautiful people, my names Gediminas (Ged for
short).
It was my first time seeing B King in person yesterday at local garage while my wifes rear tyre was getting changed (3rd in four months due to punctures while commuting to London).
I never knew such bike existed! Even though it's been designed more than 10 years ago I can honestly say it looked more mean and attractive than 2018 Super Duke that was parked next to it.
So for the past day I  was googling and watching videos about this bike as I'm on the brim of selling my current Honda Crosstourer and getting one of these beauties.
I will be spending some time here familiarising with the bike and maintenance side of things.
Is there any known issues with the bike and what should I look for when buying one apart from the obvious observations?
Thank you ever so much and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Ged

Last edited by HoldMyBeer on Sun 14 Apr 2019 - 19:51; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThinking of joining The Dark Side EmptyRe: Thinking of joining The Dark Side

more_horiz
Yay, new soon-to-be owner and member of our board! :wel:

I personally have had totally no issues for the whole time of ownership since 2008, being the first owner. The only thing that I had a problem with was the gear indicator sensor, but that was due to neglecting the chain and front sprocket - once cleaned properly, everything was fine.

The bike is bulletproof. You will be super happy with it. It look mean, got tons of punch through the entire rpm range and it has a comfy position (192 cm / 6'3). Very Happy

descriptionThinking of joining The Dark Side EmptyRe: Thinking of joining The Dark Side

more_horiz
Thanks for stopping by and welcoming post Josh!

more_horiz
Let us know what have you found, document and share Thinking of joining The Dark Side 804287 Very Happy

more_horiz
:wel: to .org.

more_horiz
Take it in to a suzi dealer to check that re-calls on the rectifier are done, takes them about 1/2hr to swap out free.

As Josh said bulletproof, if no proven maintainence history replace all fluids and enjoy the bike.

more_horiz
Cheers boys! Really appreciated

more_horiz
Hi Dude and welcome.

FYI, I'f you're interested. My bike is for sale. Cheapest one on autotrader. I'm giving up biking so that's it for me :/

more_horiz
Thanks pal, is yours 2008 with Youshi cans on?
I would be looking to buy a bike woth a bit less miles to be truthful and perhaps 2010 upwards.
All the best with the sale!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply