www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew member here EmptyNew member here

more_horiz
Hey guys, new here. Been out the motorcycle game for a couple of years, recent events have put me on a path to have some extra funds to start riding again, Iv been eyeing the B-King because of its riding position and I love how it looks. My last bike was a rc8 and before that Iv owned all the big brands. Iv been looking at listings for b-kings and being in Georgia it’s looking like I’ll have to travel to get one. My biggest question is what are main problems on these bikes? I’ll do all the basic inspections before purchasing one but curious what is some common issues for this specific bike? Hope to have one soon and use this forum to learn as much as I possibly can about the platform.

descriptionNew member here EmptyRe: New member here

more_horiz
I have an 08. Had it since September 2017. Bought from a friend who bought it new as a leftover in 2010. Mine just tripped 10,000. Only problem I've had is two rectifier recalls. One potential problem is the bike has two injectors per cylinder. The secondary injectors don't always work unless you are revving it beyond 4500 rpm. So they can get plugged from lack of use. Best is to always take it well up in the rpm band every time you ride it. Mine have never plugged up. I also mix one ounce per gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil in the tank. Helps prevent plugged jets.

I'm in central Oklahoma, Midwest City. I have been thinking about selling mine. I'm 60. I just don't ride it that aggressively. I also have a 2006 Suzuki M109R that gets most of my riding time. My B-King just got out of Oklahoma City Honda Suzuki. New rectifier, spark plugs, oil change, K & N air filter, and a Dyno Jet Power Commander V installed. It also has Yoshimura exhaust. If I sell it, I'll be asking $8000 obo. Haven't decided yet though.New member here 01010028
New member here 01010030
New member here 01010029

more_horiz
cbxer55 wrote:
I have an 08. Had it since September 2017. Bought from a friend who bought it new as a leftover in 2010. Mine just tripped 10,000. Only problem I've had is two rectifier recalls. One potential problem is the bike has two injectors per cylinder. The secondary injectors don't always work unless you are revving it beyond 4500 rpm. So they can get plugged from lack of use. Best is to always take it well up in the rpm band every time you ride it. Mine have never plugged up. I also mix one ounce per gallon of Marvel Mystery Oil in the tank. Helps prevent plugged jets.

I'm in central Oklahoma, Midwest City. I have been thinking about selling mine. I'm 60. I just don't ride it that aggressively. I also have a 2006 Suzuki M109R that gets most of my riding time. My B-King just got out of Oklahoma City Honda Suzuki. New rectifier, spark plugs, oil change, K & N air filter, and a Dyno Jet Power Commander V installed. It also has Yoshimura exhaust. If I sell it, I'll be asking $8000 obo. Haven't decided yet though.New member here 01010028
New member here 01010030
New member here 01010029

that’s a beautiful bike man! Wish you closer

more_horiz
It is a beautiful bike. And that's why I am having a hard tiime deciding to sell it, or not. Especially after the Dyno Jet Power Commander V install. MAN! Is the bloody thing fast! So fast, full throttle in first gear makes me light-headed. Friend of mine says I just need to get used to the G forces involved by doing it every day. Told him if I did it every day, I wouldn't have a driver's license anymore. LMAO!!

Last edited by cbxer55 on Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
If I had a bike like that I’d totally understand not wanting to sell! I’m gonna have to scour hard to find a decent one around me but it’ll be worth it for sure!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply