www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionNew NSW, Australia Member! EmptyNew NSW, Australia Member!

more_horiz
Hello all... Just picked up my B-King on the weekend, and what can I say... Absolutely impressed!! Smile Owned a few Suzukis and most recently an '05 Hayabusa... Naked, save for the extra wind buffeting, still a great ride, even handles the wet beautifully (5hour unplanned ride in the rain! Great! Sad haha) but definitely run B mode in rain from now on!! affraid

Happy to be here and back up on one! And this site has ALREADY helped me!! Smile
Cheers all,
Grant. Aussie

descriptionNew NSW, Australia Member! EmptyRe: New NSW, Australia Member!

more_horiz
Welcome Very Happy Exclamation

more_horiz
welcome bounce

more_horiz
G'day Grant - welcome to this great site. What colour did you get?? New or used??

more_horiz
Welcome mate!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard Grant that first rainy ride in A mode is fun isn't it

more_horiz
Cheers guys... it's the gunmetal grey/silver combo and used... 30,000kms, one owner, full service history, stock standard - but no owners manual (I assume there'd be one online?).... it had the blinking M light (searched found the fix) as it'd just had a service, new sprocket/chain and tyres etc... And the bike was saying 04:00 AM which I thought was weird because it was 5pm by EVERY other clock... haha (searched; found the fix)... AWESOME!

more_horiz
DisPlaCeD wrote:
Cheers guys... it's the gunmetal grey/silver combo and used... 30,000kms, one owner, full service history, stock standard - but no owners manual (I assume there'd be one online?).... it had the blinking M light (searched found the fix) as it'd just had a service, new sprocket/chain and tyres etc... And the bike was saying 04:00 AM which I thought was weird because it was 5pm by EVERY other clock... haha (searched; found the fix)... AWESOME!

heres the service manual .....(a must have... Smile )

http://www.hugh308.com/bking/bking.pdf

more_horiz
g'day and welcome! cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply