www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHi from England(Northants) EmptyHi from England(Northants)

more_horiz
Pick up my new bike tomorrow.
Very much looking forward to a big four after my superduke(always missed my bandit!)
Hope to to pick up some hints on mods etc.
Cheers
Rich

descriptionHi from England(Northants) EmptyRe: Hi from England(Northants)

more_horiz
welcome to the forum :wel:

more_horiz
Nice one richnozz69 A Big welcome to the Mad House you will love the beast............
did you go for the fast Black one or the slow silver one.........heheheheheheh....

more_horiz
Hi Rich welcome to the site , good choice of bike you will love it.... if you have a look on the across the pond section you'll find april 2012 meet in Norfolk, absolute top weekend come and join us bring a partner as well be good to meet you

oh don't for get we need pictures of yer Bking definately a step up from a bandit Very Happy

more_horiz
welcome,i also had an lc8,miss it,the b king is twice the weight ,but twice the fun. Basketball

more_horiz
welcome richnozz69 i see your from my neck of the woods i will look out for ya lol

more_horiz
Hi and welcome to the .org :wel:

more_horiz
kneeslider wrote:
welcome richnozz69 i see your from my neck of the woods i will look out for ya lol

Nice one,am only minutes from the pod so will no doubt see you at some point!
Rich

more_horiz
tailscookie wrote:
welcome,i also had an lc8,miss it,the b king is twice the weight ,but twice the fun. Basketball

Have to say really missed the duke but it just lacked that wow factor.More of a pumped up motard than a streetbike.Very much looking forward to the B King.
Rich

more_horiz
Mad Mick wrote:
Nice one richnozz69 A Big welcome to the Mad House you will love the beast............
did you go for the fast Black one or the slow silver one.........heheheheheheh....

Fast black one!

more_horiz
Laceandwhisky wrote:
Hi Rich welcome to the site , good choice of bike you will love it.... if you have a look on the across the pond section you'll find april 2012 meet in Norfolk, absolute top weekend come and join us bring a partner as well be good to meet you

oh don't for get we need pictures of yer Bking definately a step up from a bandit Very Happy

Will put some pics up asap.

more_horiz
Nice Fast Black one Rich Well done M8.
Load some photos when you get time

more_horiz
Mad Mick wrote:
Nice Fast Black one Rich Well done M8.
Load some photos when you get time

Will do.

more_horiz
hi and welcome richnozz69 ; as the master used to say " listen grasshopper "; "always be prepared for enlightenment, for you never know when it will happen to you" when you accelerate on the king i believe you will be enlightened!

load a bollocks really, i just get fed up of saying welcome! lol cheers :wel: :wel:

(or is it) Question Idea

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply